Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Pththya-lyi posted:

Goons, you are doing the Lord's work. I only wish that I could have gotten in on the dramatic readings myself. God bless you all.

It's not too late to make your own!

It's NEVER too late to make your own. :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
It's okay guys. My bit of ending commentary was just me rambling about eternal rage, it wasn't very important.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I was both too ill to do much else due to impaired walking ability and an ordinary common cold today, so for some reason I read more of this stupid book aloud way after the fact.

This covers Chapters 19-22. In order to assist myself in not dying from this book I placed some random Japanese trance-pop and a few Space Jam remixes in the background, I hope y'all don't mind.

• Locked thread