Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
About halfway through myself and doesn't seem like Solon being a Ranger is likely as she's the source of Fern's dino powers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I wish they'd spent more time showing the Kyuranger mecha as I only half know what they all are and can't entirely figure out if each ranger has a 'preferred' or assigned one. Like the only ones I kind of get are Amelia being in the lion because red, and Fern being the scorpion because orange

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
20 episodes across 2 drops is pretty standard for Netflix kids stuff, so not surprised they were open to that.

Larryb posted:

Speaking of, did any other non CF Rangers besides Billy get a chance to pilot a Kyuranger zord?

Also how many episodes does it take for the rangers to get their new powers for that matter since there’s footage of them in the new zords but with the DF costumes?

3 or 4? The zords are introduced independently because the DF zords got exploded at the end of that show.

And as for the Billy question: Yes. Mick pilots a couple during his appearances.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I also like how goofy flicking the orbs into the CF morpher is.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
There was for a decent while 2 ongoing books. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Go Go Power Rangers, then Mighty Morphin and Power Rangers. Those were the main things you needed to read. The various one-shots and mini-series rarely actually directly tied into what was going on in the primary books. Like, you didn't need to read the OGN about Tommy's son, or the mini-series about Kim post-leaving to do gymnastics.