Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

So I haven't seen power rangers in a long time. So I tune in to the twitch stream... and for some reason there's a baby crying? What.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

And of course the final thing that ruins the base: a detonator that triggers on pressing a button instead of any fancy timers.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

Brother Entropy posted:

and of course the reason the rangers couldn't fend off the initial attack is because divatox actually brought all her mooks at once and outnumbered them

I was checking in periodically and only caught the final bit where they was fighting in the base and the base being blown the gently caress up, I missed the lead up to that. So yay, competency.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

Was that a NASADA space station, or did they just so happen to have a perfect docking station for that particular space shuttle shape?

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

MisterBibs posted:

Basically, Zordon gave NASADA the specs for "their" shuttle, knowing Rangers fleeing Earth would need it to turn the Space Rangers ship into a Zord.

Zordon doesn't gently caress around.

E: christ, the Space uniforms would be visually perfect without those squares on the chest.

Ok, that's what, 4 or 5 different back-up plans Zordon had in case poo poo went horribly wrong and the rangers lost their power yet again? That's honestly impressive.

Agreed on the space uniforms.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

So eager to ditch the other 4 people that he forgot to ditch Alpha with them. Good job Andros.

Talow fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Mar 18, 2017

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

You know, considering all the poo poo Bulk and Skull has seen and gotten up to, I'm surprised they fainted from spotting a UFO.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

And there goes the entirety of Angel Grove's space budget.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

MadScientistWorking posted:

You would think that but Lost Galaxy says otherwise.....

Ok, the majority of it. For this year at least. Also, never seen a single episode of Lost Galaxy personally.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

You know, I thought the ninja turtles thing was a joke, I didn't think you literally meant there was a crossover with TMNT. :allears:

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

I still have to give props to whoever got that clip that managed to time Rita looking into the telescope just right with the explosion signalling the start of the episode.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

One benefit to it not being one mech per ranger: You don't need all 5 to actually make the megazoid. kinda useful if poo poo like "Stuck on a date with someone do to blackmail" ever comes up.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

Or you could remote control it. Though what was the Megaranger rational as to why the zord was remote controlled because the Wiki doesn't say so.

The AI was literally controlling the space ship. D.E.C.A. or something like that. it and Alpha was controlling the mech to the best of their abilities.

Which is to say... not very well outside of making the mech in the first place.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

I thought in Megaranger they just threw random mooks into the mecha to pilot them and not have an AI do it. Weirdly enough the only episode I've seen of Megaranger is the Megavoyager episode. Also the mech fight in that episode was brutal...
EDIT:
Did they create an entire new mook?

Yeah my bad, thought the megaranger and carranger stuff was nicknames, not actual different shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

Zedd posted:

Useful List

I'll keep that in mind, thanks