Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Never knew until now that I wanted a crossover of rangers with Bill & Ted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
From an actor saying "I tried to play a gay character and the producers told me to tone it down" to an actual gay character in just four years. All it took was Haim Saban being promoted into irrelevance!

(Although I don't think the problem with Monty so much was the idea of him being gay, but the actor expressing it through so much camp that it was bordering on excessive even for Power Rangers.)

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
For what it's worth, a not insubstantial amount of time is spent rewatching old MMPR footage culminating in Zordon telling Andros to destroy the tube, so there will be answers to things.

Also, for people who remember that one time Zedd curb-stomped Tommy, it's acknowledged he's not as strong without his stick.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

John Wick of Dogs posted:

How do they present that really old VHS quality footage in the hd show?

Same way they presented grainy old Zyuranger film: Observe The Viewing Globe.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Sep 9, 2021

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Season 1 is 60 episodes. Season 2 is 52 episodes. Every strip of the Sentai buffalo you don't use you have to make up with something, which meant a lot of Goldar battles until they had suits for the monsters of the day. They would later drop down to 40 episodes after PR was no longer the hottest toys.

They simply made way too many episodes in one year of television, and then tried to do a movie, too. Disney chopped it down from 40 episodes. Modern seasons do 44 episodes per Sentai/theme, but spread it out over two years. The downside is that each theme now lasts two years, so seasons like Lightspeed Rescue or Mystic Force might not get a chance to happen these days.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
That period in VR Troopers where they found that one of Grimlord’s lackeys was Ryan’s long-lost father and then actually saved him was so much better than post White Light MMPR. I remember telling people on CompuServe or something that Troopers was doing something Rangers had never done to that point and actually delivering meaningful development to plot points that one would normally expect to see forever left open. MMPR stuck to it’s formula and whole season 2 did help improve the aesthetic you knew it was window dressing and nothing would change. Just like how the coyote is never going to catch that roadrunner, and Dr Claw will always escape.

At the same time as VRT’s Darkheart saga, Superhuman Samurai was starting up and hit its stride right at the same time the PR writers turned Lord Zedd into Homer Simpson. There was a period where I would seriously think MMPR was the third-best show of its kind behind a couple productions that came in riding it’s coattails. Lots of kids couldn’t see past JDF and the Zyuranger costumes, though.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Sep 24, 2021

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Ranger comics developments this month:

Zartus basically set up Zedd as a patsy to justify Eltar's takeover of the Earth.
Eltar called in a team of not-ranger heroes that resemble various comic heroes. They act friendly but secretly aren't.
It's suggested these guys work with the rangers to defeat Zedd permanently though the betrayal is obvious.
Zartus says he wants to take the Power Coins with him when this is all done because "we need soldiers, not teenagers with attitude."
Zordon is publicly agreeing with everything but quietly knows what's going on and is formulating some plan with the rangers.

Also, Billy is building something known only to him.

Meanwhile, the Omegas met the Yellow Emissary
They learn that Eltar has gone mad for power.
It turns out that the Empyreals that are wiping out planets are former emissaries that are now evil.
Drakkon frees himself from the Collar of Subjugation.
Yellow Emissary asks the Omegas for death, choosing to die over becoming an Empyreal. Omegas don't want to do that.
The other two Empyreals attack the planet. Blue has a conversation with Drakkon's mind and thanks him for his service.
Jason asks for an evac , but Drakkon has powers back and now has the ship and a new slightly new costume. It looks like his outfit is now partially busted and rather than seeing a face in the helmet like most "blown out visor" shots in tokusatsu he's just got red energy holding his form? Or he might be part Empyreal now. Not sure. The man is crackling red energy though.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Sep 25, 2021

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
My only issue with the Zedd voice is he needs to try to better mimic the conjugation of the original. Not so much the raspy "rawwwrrr"-ness, but Zedd was at his best when he put emphasis on words that implied a sneering mockery. The script was good enough that you can imagine the OG Zedd reading some of those lines ("Oh how I've MISSED you power pipsqueaks!") but the problem is primarily in how villain voices in PR are forever loud angry shouting anymore. Maybe that's what the director actually wants.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Gaz-L posted:

Zordon and Zedd have a heart to heart and it turns out Zedd only did it to let Zordon twist in the wind because he's mad Zordon won't become a tyrant and blow up his enemies, I think?
I’m not certain, but I think Zedd is upset that Zordon encouraged him to touch the Crystal, speaking of how there’s no one more morally righteous to judge light and dark, only to then take over as Supreme Guardian afterward. Zordon did so for what he feels are the right reasons, serving his people, but Zedd had already reached breaking point with how Eltar does things.

While Zedd probably feels some manner of betrayal he is more pissed that Zordon continues to keep to the ideals of the Eltar society that he views as inevitable losers.

I’m curious to see how they handwave the purification shockwave from the end of In Space. Drakkon’s creator said that he had Drakkon destroy the Command Center terminals after brand people informed him that destroying Zordon’s tube would actually wipe out all known evil.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Burkion posted:

They spell it out quite clearly- Zordon is trapped in another dimension, the tube is the only way we can speak with him. By the time he did get freed, he was reduced to nothing but pure energy.

All I'm pointing out is that the Saban people controlling the IP/lore/whatever told Higgins (according to one of his interviews) that Drakkon couldn't destroy the tube in his origin story because it would cause the shockwave and be self defeating, so that spread was changed to him breaking the control panels to kill Zordon instead. Maybe there's different people now since it's all fantasy speculative theory.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Burkion posted:

I'm not reading the comics yet. I will but

Not yet. Higgins and I creatively do not ying yang. Not after Ultraman and Radiant Black volume 1.

Higgins hasn't written the comic for a couple years now. You can start at MMPR issue 40 and skip his run completely and you won't miss much you didn't already know.

If you're at all familiar with Star Trek, I'll just say this storyline has sort of felt like an accelerated version of Deep Space Nine. Eltar is a lot like a toku version of The Dominion, and the only reason they haven't burned Earth/DS9 to cinders is because No Changeling Has Ever Harmed Another. And the last issue seems to have been the "mining the wormhole" moment.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Oct 10, 2021

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Junpei posted:

if they did that they'd have to make everyone the same race

Masked Rider's family was so diverse that it whipped around and became unintentionally funny. Dad was the guy who voiced King Mondo doing a G-rated impression of John Goodman's "Roseanne" character. Mom's actress is IIRC a little younger than Prince Dex and the costuming downplayed her curves because her later Playboy nudes are spicy. The daughter looked like someone who probably was looked over to play Kat in MMPR, the son was black, Dex is an insect playing a man. And of course, Verne Troyer was here and dressed like he arrived for a furry convention.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Nov 20, 2021

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Yeah, most of the Digimon music was the orchestral Masked Rider stuff being repurposed. It was inserted a little awkwardly, though.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
The author for that book is one of my favorite Marvel writers, but I never got the impression he was into PR, so it'll be interesting to see what that looks like.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Canopus250 posted:

However we've been loving Dairanger for the martial arts themes, better fight choreography, and what I can only describe as an increased level of absurdity/unpredictability.

Carranger.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
The thing about Bulk & Skull versus future attempts at doing the same thing was that the future attempts were pretty much Pinky & The Brain, whereas with Bulk & Skull it was more like they shared ownership of one brain and they swapped, and who possessed it on any particular episode was anyone's guess. Both actors were equally adept at playing idiots and having sudden moments of competence, particularly after the White Ranger saga was when Skull was allowed to speak without always sounding like a shrill caricature who just chugged three energy drinks off set. Once they allowed Jason Narvy to speak in his own voice more often, it made the moments where he reverted back to season 1 shrieking a lot funnier.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

BrianWilly posted:

When I was young I didn't understand that there was a difference between the Shogunzords and the Battleborgs

I was too old to be in the target demo no I barely understood it either. Doesn’t help that they all do a Naruto ninjitsu hand sign and the Megazord proper appears assembled.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Set LuPat on a planet populated by aliens that are monsters suits from seasons that aren’t going to be adapted. Since they’re doing an anniversary season and a half right now in Japan, there’s gonna be plenty of those suits.

I dunno, Kiramager seems most likely to be next IMO.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Mar 8, 2022

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

drrockso20 posted:

I feel like if nothing else the Pink in DonBrothers being a CG Slender Man is going to be a huge deterrent

I've only seen trailers, but I think the CG ones also have normal body costumes as well, because I've seen a regular size suit actor wearing a giant version of that cat head.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Junpei posted:

I've mostly only absorbed post-actor change MMPR/Zeo/early Turbo through osmosis so I'm mildly curious: does Modern Anime Dub Guy Johnny Yong Bosch still sound exactly like Adam JYB? Is it close enough to be recognizable, or do they sound completely different?

He has a lot more range now. I think Demon Slayer was the only time where I have recognized him as himself, because his delivery there is very similar to Adam. But Adam’s character on PR was often struggling with self doubt at times; his most memorable line is whimpering that his zord/ranger spirit animal is kinda lame (“I’m a frog”) and they excused a lot of weird Dairanger monsters by leaning on his status as The Asian Guy and saying Zedd zapped his family’s 500 year old mirror or whatever.

Come to think of it, Zedd bullied him quite a bit: Zedd brought Scorpina out of hiding once just to date Adam, betray him, and ghost him? When Zedd announced his return in Zeo, He also showed up late at night when Adam was separated from everyone else and told him to go deliver the message to the others.

By Turbo he was less of a pushover, but they were briefly considering swapping him with Tommy’s position and hoping kids wouldn’t care. His return in PRiS was like a full complete circle for the character since his replacement Carlos was likewise struggling with insecurity.

Going away from PR and doing anime dubs when it was still a small tight knit industry before Adult Swim etc really helped him. Saban/FoxKids was a sweatshop mentality, and PR producers only were interested in him for his martial arts prowess since he was second to JDF in being able to do Jackie Chan poo poo.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Mar 12, 2022

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

FilthyImp posted:

I'm assuming stuff like little animated lightning surges/color blobs were a Saban addition.

The guy who made those went on Reddit once. Some of the sentai footage already had that stuff, like the bolts of lightning when Megazord is upright or Rita throwing her staff into the Earth. Sometimes they added to Sentai footage to make it seem a little more over the top, and of course Zedd was like a tesla coil.

It was all rotoscoped, so it didn't look as obviously artificial as CGI effects now.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Sockser posted:

Why is it Reds 80% of the time anything bad happens

Time Force Blue sex pest story is just right over there, cap'n. (I actually don't have links because afaik it's entirely happening on Twitter and I don't follow anything PR there.)

EDIT: Here's the thing about Time Force Blue.

Content warning: Sexual abuse of minors

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 08:11 on May 20, 2022

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
[errorpost]

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Darth TNT posted:

Which red ranger suicided?

Ninja Storm became an abusive alcoholic and then took himself out. We didn't get to find out until after he was dead what he was like to his family because he manipulated the people around him and kept court records sealed to protect his career.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I don't know about vaccines, but from his appearance on the Catherine Sutherland/Nakia Burrise podcast, ASJ gave me the feeling of one of those well-intentioned people who start exploring non-science based alternative medicine out of an effort to be open minded, or at least that's my read of it barring him trying to sell some sort of quackery product. I grew up in an Aging Hippie city surrounded by white people who thought any scientifically-unproven thing claiming to hail from Buddhist or Taoist origins was some sort of wisdom of the ancients that doctors and laboratories simply haven't understood, so I tend to cut that sort of thing a lot of slack.

It's just weird to see a former paramedic get into that.

EDIT: I should also note that on that podcast it becomes very evident that his issues with Jason Frank are about the walkout, as originally it was planned to include the entire cast and as much production people as they could convince to take part. JDF apparently saw an opening where the show would be almost all about him and his character if he broke solidarity and stuck with management, and convinced Yost and Johnson to stick around to make it plausibly happen.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 17:35 on May 20, 2022

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

MorningMoon posted:

JDF stays winning by merely being an rear end in a top hat. Hiyaah.

He also provided every Saban puff piece surrounding the 2017 movie with nice quotes about what a genius the guy is, and once slammed the Disney production as out of touch compared to daddy Haim. Even though Disney brought Tommy back to the property and let him do half the season voice-acted from America. JDF knows everything he's got comes from letting this guy get ungodly rich and screw everyone else.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
David Yost has always maintained that the rest of the cast never gave him poo poo over his sexuality, and that it was from producers. Then this guy, one of the producers and Monster Of The Day voices, decided to give TMZ a soundbyte telling David to grow up and get over it ("it" being many years praying away the gay and considering suicide). That Pagter died last year and there was hardly a murmur from the community (compared to Bob Axelrod's death which spread like wildfire) should tell you how little sympathy that move got.

JDF did some occasionally revolting poo poo in the name of "just pranks bro", but the general read is that he did that poo poo to everyone and Yost personally does not take offense at it so it's hard to get upset on his behalf.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 19:46 on May 20, 2022

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Larryb posted:

Ah ok, I thought I heard somewhere that JDF was part of the harassment as well (he is kind of a hardcore Christian from what I understand) but if not then nevermind all that

People overanalyzed a very short behind-the-scenes home video where JDF is flipping the bird and Yost seems to be giving him a murder-glare, which is probably where you heard that. After David revealed what he was going through, fandom started scrutinizing every blooper reel and on set handicam.

Edit:
A bit more came out of the ASJ story. He has a small company name he uses for dealing with his online merch shop, convention bookings, social media handler(s), etc. He took out an SBA loan in it's name and they're accusing him of not using the money properly. I know some "small business owners" personally who have told me they saw the program similarly ("you're offering a 50 year loan without interest? Yeah, sure, why not", "you should incorporate a business so you can get a government loan on ridiculously generous terms") so time will tell if this is just the start of a bunch of poo poo or if they nailed a few dozen guys and grabbed a headline to make a point.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 20:10 on May 20, 2022

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Burkion posted:

Now having said that, let the covid denying, wife beating, pet murdering stuff about JDF come to light

I will give JDF this much credit: He came in on the first day and was told not to get too comfortable because his character dies in something like eight episodes. And he was so good at the live action martial arts stunt show stuff that the producers considered crucial to the show, that I would say he is equally as responsible for "getting over" to use the wrestling carny term as the writers were for making the green ranger deliver single-man beatdowns to the entire team for a week's worth of episodes. And from everything I've heard he's good to his fans and does a lot of things for nice causes.

Now then, questionable stuff? Mostly it's being dramatic.

He's an attention hound that doesn't shut up, trying to start fights with people like Jean-Claude Van Damme and CM Punk to try to raise his profile from being an out of work power ranger.
Chris K Lee from In Space pointed to JDF being responsible for later casts being subject to tougher policies on costumes and props, because he was stealing enough stuff from the set to cause a rule change.
He tried to coax PR into bringing on his daughter as a ranger since she was 14, which reminds me of Will Smith's ill-fated attempts to make his children celebrities. Latest scuttlebutt is he's upset at Hasbro for "not knowing what the brand is about" or some poo poo like that, I know in public he has bemoaned that people told him there would be a toy of his latest morpher and none has been made.
His making GBS threads on DinoThunder caused Doug Sloan to post online that it was like being attacked by somebody he thought of as a friend.
He's also occasionally mouthed off a bit more than he should and looked like a tool for it, such as that time when he whined that Rick Medina killing someone with a sword was going to bring negative attention to the PR brand.

The whole JDF/ASJ thing is a bunch of macho posturing from both guys as they do things to tweak each other which isn't really worth covering. JDF has apparently gotten over the issue, but when he wasn't over it they were mostly stupid boasts he claims ASJ said when they were eighteen year old nobodies about "killing guys in the ring" and being a cagefighter in Saudi Arabia. I remember he also once challenged ASJ to fight his wife in some rage when ASJ was filmed at a convention telling a woman that long hair in a real life brawl is a liability. ASJ claims to have gotten some script tweaks designed to piss off JDF (Forever Red's "you didn't think I'd let you do this without the original" being one of them) and mostly calls JDF a toxic individual and an egomaniac. Obviously both guys are petty about this to varying degrees, so I don't really factor it.

My biggest problem with the guy is If the rumors are true, and he acts and talks as though they are, then he holds a good amount of responsibility for why these actors got poo poo then and will continue to get poo poo now. JDF is the Hulk Hogan of Power Rangers, not just for popularity but because Hogan is well-known around his industry for having informed WWF of Jesse Ventura's attempt to unionize the roster, which was promptly squashed and why today wrestlers are still basically beat senseless and tossed aside. And JDF's history of comments regarding PR, Saban, and how the former can't survive without the latter fits the profile of someone trying to be the boss's favorite underling. Anyway, to me personally a lot of this stuff above means more than an actor liking an antivaxer's Instagram post or whatever. It's small poo poo, but it affects a thing I like and put mental energy into whereas I know that gleaming an actor's political leanings is mostly a thing from the era of social media, and likely some actors of my youth were Reaganites but I never knew because in the 90s when AOL charged by the minute we weren't forever online and constantly chasing clout. I get that almost 100% of total shitstains are voting for MAGA bullshit, but also so are lots of other people, so while I think most conservative BS is dumb I'm not one of those people who shuns and severs on sight, or at least my threshold is higher.

Now it's possible ASJ spent spent $250K of government money outside of the terms of the program. His lawyer says the blame lies elsewhere. It would suck to see him sentenced to prison, but at the same time because I'm not a politically neutral entity I do gotta admit it's pretty wild that the FBI rolls up on a guy (TMZ claims they raided his house with assault rifles drawn) for breaking specific details of a loan that he was going to have to eventually pay back, while at the same time billionaires and their giant conglomerates are paying nothing in taxes and keeping the gains and are praised and encouraged for it.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 18:23 on May 21, 2022

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Burkion posted:

What says everything is that Ricardo, Cole's actor, got three years in prison for manslaughter, while ASJ could get up to 20 years for fraud. The Ricardo stuff has a lot more nuance to it and those three years alone are already more bullshit than you might think, but I think it says a lot about what holds more weight, as far as where interests lie.

It's not much of an excuse from a humanitarian standpoint, but the manslaughter case is a state law and he was sentenced to state prison. Not only are state prisons usually much worse facilities than federal prisons most of the time, but in California especially they're overcrowded. A relative of mine was once a guard at a place you've probably heard of, and they're packing people in to live in rooms that used to be rec rooms and facilities. Also, he was sentenced for six years, he spent three before parole.

Anyhoo, the federal government added fraud in the 1950s with a 5 year maximum sentence, which was blown up to 20 after the savings & loan scandal of the 80s, with an extra 10 years for taking advantage of disaster relief added in 2007-08 which puts it right after Hurricane Katrina (it appears they aren't going for these, even though PPA could be considered a disaster relief program). So yeah, this fell atop multiple events wherein something happened and Congress went "we must enact punitive measures to deter this from happening ever again" which is often how the very worst pieces of legislation hit the floor.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 21:18 on May 21, 2022

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

LividLiquid posted:

I had no idea Day of the Dumpster wasn't the pilot or that there was a different yellow ranger. :psyduck:

That ASJ interview I've referenced today mentioned that she was one of the first people to complain about the burden put on the actors and get axed, and that this came as a surprise because she was viewed as someone of importance to the studio. Although I don't know what that implies, since she wasn't in Sweet Valley High which was Saban's previous cash cow.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Only now did I notice that they didn't have anywhere to stow the T-Rex tail, so it's an upright walker with a lizard tail. :thumbsup:

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Continuity between costumes is back.

https://twitter.com/HasbroPulse/status/1563768340174209024

Cosmic Fury's logo has got the dinosaur head from the current logo, so it's likely Kyuranger is being retooled as a Ryusoulger power up rather than as a Zeo style replacement.

It's also possible that the Kyu costumes are discarded entirely and it becomes a Thunder Megazord "T-Rex = Chinese Dragon" situation where we have Dinosaur Ranger Costumes call upon the power of space spheres.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Aug 28, 2022

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Bennet has already said they’re not too fond of large teams, which is why I proposed the season 2 MMPR thing where the rangers stay as they are but call upon a new series theme.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I'm switching teams with the people who think this is probably Kiramager instead. I think suits like Kyuranger and Donbrothers are just a little too "out there" for Power Rangers.

What I'd really like to see is them beginning to merge suits from various shows like this. Don't want to do a full ToQger season? Do a ToQ/Lupin mashup and make your own drat story. Most of what the older audience especially misses from PR is original scenario writing that doesn't involve just polishing the Sentai script.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I'm honestly surprised the cast swap tradition lasted as long as it did. It was probably an attempt originally to make sure that actors didn't get too much power, but then they relocated and it seemed like they rather quickly went through the most talented Aus/NZ actors willing to give them the time of day. They still occasionally find a good performer but it's not as often as they did in LA.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Sounds like it's time to stop being an originalist when it comes to how Sentai is used, and I'm here for it. The show was always at it's best when it was trying to repurpose stuff with mixed results.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
JDF dying before he got old is something I was surprisingly calm for, but I think I mostly expected it to happen by accident in a shootfight. Like he challenges some MMA guy to "don't hold back" in a raw fight and some organ decides it's had enough. If you had told me that happened, I'd say it's too bad but sounds like something he'd do.

Just going off into the wilderness with no final message is... Huh.

Obviously nothing concrete yet, but his business partner in the white dragon thing making a vague affirmative makes it seem likely to me, as they have worked together enough that they probably know which number to call to give him a wellness check.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I don't have a problem with cast continuity at all, and it seems like Dino Fury's cast is a good choice for an extended stay.

But the padded muscles feels like we're in the 90s Batman movies again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Yeah even today I see a lot of "but I thought the coins were GONE FOREVER so much for history being meaningful" and I'm like, "it's been over 25 years that they've shown them slowly getting them working again, cmon."

I'm not that hype for the special, everyone looks very old. But I'm glad that Billy will get a better ending than the he one got on Zeo.