Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

What is this game?
The full name is roughly translated as Popular Life of Capable Man Day/Night Lecture. It’s two humorous Choose Your Own Adventure dating sim developed by Takara Tomy and both games was released on Valentine Day in 2008, which this LP will cover both starting from the Day version since the Night version is clearly a sequel with more difficulty. However, this is not a typical 'dating-sim’ as it’s in fact a ‘Tutor Software’ to educate males on how to behave and impress a girl with insightful depiction and knowledgeable tips to getting a date.

Aside from a theatrical simulation CYOA stories, the game includes other features such as Admirable Brain Training, mini-games, coolness knowledge database, famous figures’ maxim, and love skill testing simulator supervises by Japan branch of SPA Magazine. Most are designed to play as couples in mind.

How I am going to translate this game
This is actually a localization translation of a localized translation from Japanese -> Chinese -> English, so I won’t bother preserving the content word to word, and instead focus on clarity and readability. I’m not a professional that capable of preserving every little detail of things like honorific and puns, nor do I know how the Japanese language works, but I will try to preserve character names and anything worth preserving if my research yield any results.

How we will be doing this LP
We will play this like a normal CYOA and vote it scene by scene. In the spirit of CYOA you all get one chance for each girl unless you run into a quick dead end and we will move on to the next, but I will make a follow up bonus update for anything fun that we missed, so vote seriously and aim for her heart! Other game menu features will be showcased in a bonus update later. Any suggestion to improve the experience of this LP is welcome, and I personally don’t mind just showing everything.

The difficulty of this game
It gets progressively harder as we unlock more girls and slightly easier when we continue to the first route in the night version. However, the real difficulty actually comes from our protagonist, Kanta.

You see, this humorous game is actually a parody of dating sims, so it's really more like a comedy. Our job is to get the protagonist to go out on dates with coworkers and hairdressers and such. The game really doesn't take itself seriously and there's nothing even remotely NSFW in there.

However, if you pick the wrong action for Kanta, then he will, in the most creepy and goony way, mess it up big because he’s a manchild or as someone call it, the :byodood: incarnate. So keep that in mind when you vote!

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jun 24, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Character Roster Index
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All completed chapters will be complied into one post and be linked to the related words. Please read the top link first for maximum enjoyment on the second link. Click portrait for character profile.

Protagonist

Day Girls

Success         Success       Success         Failure       Near Success     Success         Success
     Failure            Failure          Failure         Success     Canon Failure       Failure           Failure

Day side Mini-Games

Day Side Characters (Some name are descriptive title instead. Ex: Kurofuku mean Black Suit)

Other Menu Features

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening Movie

Night Girls

Success         Success         Success       Success         Success       Good End?       Goon End
    Failure            Failure           Failure          Failure            Failure     True Good End   Your Route
                                                        Canon Normal End                  Abort Route    Scene Index
Night Side Characters

Night Side Mini-Game

End Credit

The Special Girl

The Invitation
Happy Times
The Struggle
The Answers
Epilogue
Afterword

Fan Art

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Apr 28, 2014

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Day One: Co-worker

Our first target of the day is our co-worker, Kamatani Arata.

Logical choice is important, but don’t forget to impress her too, or you will just end in the friend zone ending! :eng101:

Beginning of the day…*ring ring ring*

No, my AMBITION!

I have to go to work today…

Commuting to work…

Woohoo! So wonderful!

Cute and sweet…

“OHHH!!”

“An empty seat!”

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Mar 6, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I would like to clarify that Taking the seat with all my might is for our self and no one else.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Dragonatrix posted:

...What's the difference between ignoring the seat and letting someone else have it?
Between the contribution toward the ending of Friend-zoned and Good end. Sometime it's a safe choice if you really can't decide and want to play safe.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

We have a clear winner on our first logical choice. :tipshat:

Yes, sonny?

Oh, is that so.
Please have a seat.

Not at all, ma’am. Is everything to your satisfactory?
Yes, I’m. Thank you very much.

During work…

Ah!

Note: Tateishi Kanta is our protagonist’s name, more on his bio later.

Nope! Nope! Work! Work!

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Mar 6, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Terper posted:

By the way, is that typo in the thread's title intentional?
Maaaaybe? I did ran out of word space so I have to rewrite it a few time.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Seems like the vote are about even, I will leave the voting onto the rest of the day then.

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

The hell is this.
Humor. :downs:

It will lure you away from making the right choice. This whole game will tries its best to make you choose humor over the girl. Then again, man does do stupid things to get the girl's attention, so maybe that was the right choice? :iiam:

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Mar 6, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I guess the answer can a bit vague until you realize that Kanta is an egotistic idiot. He didn't even tap the key 'Lightly'.

Also, 'Enter' key have nothing to do with saving the data unless you are in some confirmation prompt. :engleft:

Uh~~!
So scary! This man is scaryyyyy!
Miss Arata!
Here!
Can you come over for a moment?
Hmm? What is this about… the chief is always so scary…
Sigh~ how troublesome! Miss Arata, when will you ever finish your task?
I’m so sorry, Chief…
So stupid…
(Stupid?)
… and this isn’t the first time.

… my apology.
Alright, get back to work.
…then I will return to my task…

“Maybe I’m not suitable for this job…”

I decide to slightly change any answers from now on to better reflect the result, so you all won't fall for it. keep in mind that Kanta could go all out on the wrong action. :v:

Note:
A little thought about the result: Tapping the enter lightly would most probably spook/annoy your coworker that sees you do it. Since that's a bad choice, the game decide to maximize the effect and upgrade the 'spook' to 'scary' for humor sake, but yes, the choice is vague so future answers will be modified for clarification.

Also, beside making 'logical' choice, there's one more important hint that you all seems to missed that could help you make your choice. :eng101:

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Mar 7, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

I believe the number of tappings and how necessary they were is what confused most folks in the thread, too.
Yes, which is why I will changes the answers from now on to reflect the result. Kind face is one of the change btw. :v:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

kind face: 6
listen & advice: 7
Experiance: 5

You guys and your close three-way ties again. :argh:

Hmm, about that… what happened?
It was…

... Contraction Planning.
That’s so embarrassing.
It's alright! Everyone makes mistakes.
… really?
Yep, you just need to calm down the next time you answer the phone and everything will be fine. In fact, I bet our boss wasn’t even bother by it.
Thanks for reassuring me…
I feel much better already…

Getting the phone…

*Ding* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

(Ah, the phone…)

The caller asks for you, Kanta.

This one is actually very short and easy, so I will pick C and continue.

Thanks you very much.
Hello?

Hello, Kanta, I am from High Wealth Commerce.
Oh~hello!
(Whoa!)
(Arata is watching me…)

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Mar 7, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Edit: Fixed the answers, please review new changes. Sorry for the confusion.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Mar 7, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:f5: Bonus Update :f5:

Since the ‘tap enter key’ bad choice from before is partly me and the game fault for being too vague, and since you all have been voting it correctly for the rest of the choices so far, I will change this part into the correct choice instead! Especially since this part have a larger relation boost than the others.

Phew…
It’s finally done…

Incidentally, this is also his ‘kind face’, which is a bad choice since he overdoes it at the other choice.

Please check it!

As I said, huge boost that we missed. :clint:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Loud 1
Whisper 2
Clear 7
Silent 4

Nice to meet you sir, I am Tateishi Kanta!
Yes, uh huh, yes. Understood, hm hmm, and then?

End of the work day…

The day’s work is finally over.
Excuse me, Kanta…
Hm?
That… hmm... if you won’t mind…
!

Please help me with my work!
Ehh!? Sure--

This is too obvious, so I will pick C again and continue.

(This really is… my lucky break!)

Of course I would help!
Thank you very much!

Overtime hours…

Let’s take a break!
Ah, alright! I will go get some coffee!
Thanks.

Sometime later…

Sorry for the wait.
Ah, thanks a lot!
Thanks for the hard work!

By the way, what do you do on your free time after work?
Hmm? Things I do after work?
Yeah.
That would be… umm…

This is a very important choice, vote very carefully.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Mar 8, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

Speculation
Yep, what a dilemma!

Obscil posted:

Can we see all of the choices we didn't pick at some point?
I plan to make a bonus Failure update for each girl and pick all the interesting choice you didn't pick.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Mar 8, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Her first 13
Me first 10

Before that…
Eh?
What do you do on your free time?
Ehh! Me?
Yep.
Hmm…
You really want to know?
Yes!

We have voted, there’s no going back!

I really want to knooooow.
Reaaaally?
Yes, yes!
Hmm…
What do you do?
I’m at leisure during the weekend.

Nice way to say: "She doesn’t have a hobby", but she’s happy you care about her.

Hmmm, I see…
Oh and as for me.
Yeah?
On my off hours…
Yes ?
Generally, I…

Good job goons, we won’t have been able to ask about her hobby if we talk about ours first since Kanta can be such a topic killer.

But now that the toughest choice is out of the way, we have saved enough points for three of the choices here to be safe, and their sub-choices are also safe to pick (including the horrible one). Just don’t pick the wrong one here and we can almost win her heart!

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Mar 8, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Group 5
Movie 8
Overtime 1
Wash 3

The bad choice is actually overtime, imagine a future husband that prefers to stay at work rather than going home. Wash is actually the best choice which means you like to do chores at home. A homely man.

Yeah, I watch movies regularly!
Hmm.
I see! Then what kind of film do you like to watch?

Welcome to the sub-choice, which I mentioned that all the choices here is safe to pick. Apparently Arata is open minded (and like you enough) to accept whatever hobby you like. Go ahead, pick your choice, you earned it.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Action 5
Love 1
Sexy 2
Moe 7

Close tie for Action and Moe, since the scenes is pretty short, I will do both results!

Action

That would be…
Action Flim! Bruce Lee, Steven Seagal, crouching tiger, hidden dragron, etc, etc.

Oh, the atatatatatata kind of feeling!

Moe

That would be…
Super moe anime!

Ohhh, Kanta really is a 2D Otaku.

That’s that. Back to working. :3:

:f5h: Atatatatatattatata... :f5h:

I am really thankful for your help.
Pheeeew, I am tired…

This is the last choice. One horrible answer that will drop us into friend-zone, one good answer, and one bad answer that we have enough points to take on and still get good ending. Good job everyone. :golfclap:

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Mar 9, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Brag 6
Normal 16
Courtous 2

Pheeew. Time to go home!
Yeah, alright!
We worked hard today!
Nah, It’s all thanks to you, Kanta!
You’re welcome.
Very welcome.

The next day at work…

Good morning, Kanta.
Good morning, Arata.
Thanks again for last night.
Not at all!

Ah, how about we go to dinner together next time?
Huh!
Ah, sure.
Oh! Yes!
Really?
Really! As thanks for yesterday!
Ah, for real?
Of course.
Thanks!

Kaaaaanta.
Yeah?
Hurry and swim over here~~
Alright~~

Kanta having a date with Arata at the beach! :sun:

Great job, the first hint the game gives is to make logical choice, and the second hint is actually in the character profile, specifically her preference type, which is ordinary people, so the best choice for Arata is actually Logical and Ordinary/Normal choices!

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Mar 10, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Waffleman_ posted:

Is Kanta really normal, though?
We will see in the failure playthough. :rms:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Readingaccount posted:

I'd lean towards the bragging I voted for since Kanta is a manchild, but as others have said the ''extremely' courteous' descriptor is worrying as well. Should be fun to see!
Bragging is actually the bad choice. I am experimenting to see how many would avoid the 'extremely', how many will vote base on the actual context (of bragging being worst), and how many will play safe and pick the safe answer.

Also this scene is only unlocked if you didn't mess up before, so you won't see this scene in failure route.

quote:

The hairdresser looks like she'll be more interesting, this one was nice and all, but kind of a milquetoast tutorial. Chatting up a hairdresser sounds like it'll be a lot harder, so it looks like the training wheels may be coming off.
I hope you are comfortable leaving EASY MODE, the next one will step up the difficulties, and instant death bad end will be a thing. The game advice tells you to do some really tricky thing.

The only easy thing seems to be Kanta not being in control in most of the situation so he won't go 'crazy' in the next route. :airquote:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Failure Route

Commuting to work…

OMG A SEAT FOR MY POOR LEGS! :aaa:

GHAAAAAAAHHHH!

During work…

My epic effort deserves a moment of meditative silent. :o:

It’s done…

When Arata doubting herself…

“Maybe I’m not suitable for this job…”

Don’t worry, my own experience is worst! :smug:

There’s one time where someone on the phone was speaking gibberish and I can’t understand it…

Uhhh…
The boss was mad like a bull!
Ah, ye-yeah… that… would be obvious…

Ehh… that didn’t goes well, but compel encouragement with my awesome charming face will cheer her up! :anime:

Arata…
Hm?

Ah… umm…
Yep, is true. Although I don’t understand the situation, I believe it wasn’t as it seem!
Is that so…
YEAH ! NONE AT ALL! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN SUCCEED IN YOUR TASK!

Arata got the phone for me, better give her a kind face! :keke:

Hello?
So annoying…

Arata watching me, real man speaks with STRENGTH! :black101:

Ahh~~
HOW! ARE! YOU!

!?
So noisy!

Maybe that was a bit too loud, I should try this again with lower volume…

Hello…

*Whisper* *Whisper* *Whisper* *Whisper*

*Whisper* *Whisper* !?

It feels… really creepy…

Arata ask me for help, but she just using me to help her finish her job! :mad:

(This girl… she is using me… I am not that dumb to fall for it. Must think of a way… to reject her… think… think…!)
(I GOT IT!)
Today… I must go home to watch a show!
… I understand…

Actually, maybe she’s seducing me, I should help her out!

Could it be… she has fallen for me?
Spring has come! My spring has come! I will help you with anything, my baaaaaaby!

Th-thank you very much!
Of course!
My baby!
He calls me baby...! Creepy…

That seems to not turn out well; I should just get out of here!

This girl is trying to use me, I’m not that dumb. I must think of a way to get out of this.
I got it!

What a jerk!

The next day at work…

… Morning Arata.
Hello.
Today is another nice weather.
Yeah.

A complete failure…

Friend-zone end would just be Arata choosing to stay instead.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Mar 11, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

paragon1 posted:

And wow, we were really walking through a minefield there.
Yeah, the game is very unforgiving. I don't think we can win in our first try anymore, so maybe you all would wish to vote for bad choices from now on to go for failure playthrough and I will post the good end update afterward? The tradeoff of course, would be the lack of failure route posting and so other fun horrible choices won't be covered.

Edit: I don't mind to just post everything, but that would make the point of voting somewhat pointless and lacks the spirit of (One Chance) CYOA. Any better idea is welcome.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Mar 11, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I got it! Since I will be posting a success and failure route, I will let you pick two choices! Then I will pick the best/worst result for each route and you will have a much better chance to win and enjoy the bad choice at the same time!

paragon1 posted:

Give us save points, maybe?
Hmm. Good idea, I will think about that.

quote:

How does this one go?

"You two become regular co-workers."

Not much different from bad end, just a different sentence with this screen. So friendzone is just a trimmed bad end. So only two real endings.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

quote:

Those negative scenes were funny though, may we see the two others at the end?
OKAY!

Edit: Added two last choice scenes as requested.

quote:

We'll just be the appropriate level of interesting and a bit extra courteous since it's Japan
Oh no, you haven't see the second hint lying to be interesting, that's the tricky part. :clint:

Readingaccount posted:

Why does she think Kanta is gross for whispering though,
I probably should translated that as 'creepy', I'm gonna fix that.

quote:

Love doesn't have save points!
After thinking about it, save point is for player to continue the game or retrying right before a boss fight. Each route is basically a boss fight so it would be like saving for each attack during a boss fight, kinda feel like cheating.

The problem is, you don't really know if you fail or succeed until the very end.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Mar 11, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The Saurus posted:

Oh, so the all the later levels don't show you how obvious it is that Kanta is acting like a complete spaz on the individual choices (eg tapping the enter key)?
Nah, it does, but I just doesn't know how much of those spaz before you are drop to the friend-zone is what I meant. So I don't really know where to put the save point.

Edit: Maybe I am just worrying too much with this one chance thing, we will see how it goes.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Mar 12, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Day Two: Hairdresser

Next we have Shibata Yuko, the hairdresser. She has the opposite preference of Arata and prefer interesting people, so logical choice is not required if you can keep it interesting, which could be tricky.

My Advice: Impression is the key point this time since you don’t get to meet a hairdresser everyday like your co-worker, so try to get her to remember you. Most safe normal/ordinary choice would be less effective in this route, but don’t push it too far with the memorable crazy choices.

Sunday afternoon…

Ah, hello.

To be clear, Kanta didn’t have an appointment, so the second choice is a lie. Should Kanta lie?

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Mar 12, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Don't Have an appointment 11
Have an appointment 9

Welp, Let's hope she's not busy with cutting someone else's hair then! :v:

I don’t have an appointment…
But you have time for me, right?
Ah, I understand.
Please wait a moment while I check the record book.
Please do.

Would now be a good time?
Ah, alright.
There’s no problem with your time?
None at all!
Thank you very much, then…
Yeah?
You need any specific hairdresser?

This is pretty obvious.

Let me think…
Yes?

“It’s you! You are the murderer!

“Very well! Thank you very much!”

You’re welcome.
Then please come this way.

“This girl’s name is…”

“What is it!?”

Did you look at the name tag on her shirt? Anyway, moving on.

Yeah?
What kind of hairstyle would you like?
Hmm… let me think…
Okay...
What do you think, Ms. Yuko.
Eh! Ah my…
… Name… you remembers.
I try to remember everything that’s cute!

Then… what kind of hairstyle would you prefer?
Hmm… I wonder…

Here’s a fun choice, depend on what you pick here and the sub-choices, Kanta will end with different hairstyle. Those hairstyle will affect Yuko’s impression of you later.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Mar 12, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Let her decide: 14
Make it cool : 15

Another tight race that proves your vote matters! :v:

Let me think…
Alright.
For today…
Hm.

!
More handsome?
Yes, please.
That uhh…
Yeah?
Do you have any concrete visual?
Eh? Concrete visual?
Yeah… if you have some sort of concrete example…
Let me think…

Note: Bald haircut choice doesn’t end up as bald haircut because Yuko said shaving is too difficult for her, but she will get something close to it.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Bald: 6
Fashion: 12

Let’s see…
Yeah?

!?
This kind of feeling
Umm...

“Here… isn’t this popular lately? Just like this, the front hair at the middle will cover up the face.”

. Uh huh…

“And, make it look shorter… the top should have the feeling like the rooster’s comb...”

Ah. Like this, and invert from the right side to intersect?
Yes, yes! That’s the feeling!
I see! Then, would you like it shorter?
Hmm, yeah!
Alright, I understand.
Then I’m all yours .

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG WITH COMBINING TWO HAIRSTYLES? :byodood:

In that case...
Yeah?
Let me give you a hair wash first, please come this way.
Ah, alright.

“Is the water temperature alright for you?”

Yep, good.
Comfortable?
Comfortable.

“Ah this feels great… amazing…”

Any place itches?

(IT HAS COME!)

For those who vote yes, please also vote the next choice ‘head’ or ‘elsewhere’.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Mar 13, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Head 1
Elsewhere 8

I think it's… over there.
Where?
Over there.
Umm…

"Here?"

Here?

Or here?
… Nah, is not the itch on the head…
!

…!
I will wash off your hair now…

After washing the hair…

Your head is all washed, please come over here.
Alright.
Are you ready?
Yep.
Next I will begin the hair cutting, please wait for a moment.
Sure.
Is there any type of magizine you prefer?
Ah, let’s see... I will…

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Mar 14, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Sport: 2
Fashion: 6
Humor: 3

I think…
yeah?
Give me a fashion magazine if there’s one.
Alright.
I will go get it.

Yes, thanks.

“What kind of clothing is this…”

What happened to this country to have this kind of thing being popular!?

Eh, it’s…

I can see the result already and yes, it's a real job. :v:

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Mar 13, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

quote:

I think you got it right the first time actually, creepy comes off pretty much the same as gross to me at least.
Thanks, glad to know that I got that right.

Kanfy posted:

Still, this leaves emergency topic change, also because I'm curious about the topic in question.
Changed that to "Avoid the topic".

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Office Worker: 2
Avoid Topic: 3
Don’t Work: 1
Checking Sexer: 13

Actually, I am…
Yea?
I am a...

“Chicken Sexer!”

Note: I think the original wording use ‘Massager’ instead of ‘Sexer’.

Eh! Chicken Sexer!
Hehe, it’s very interesting!
Oh! It does sound fun!
Yeah, everyday, massage!
Heehoo~~heehoo~heeeeeeehuuooo!
It sounds really joyful!
Anything special happen there?
Of course!
My eyes…
Hurts…
When I pick up too many chicks!
Ohh…
I will help you spot the chicks in that case!

Thanks for the wait, It’s done…

Oh!

“How is it? It’s a bit shorter though!”

We got a Mohawk! :c00l:

Hmm umm…
How is it?
!?
Is there a problem?

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Mar 15, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Rawkking posted:

Warned you guys about "cool hair" :colbert:
Mohawk is always cool. :colbert:

Edit: I like how they also added shadowing to the new hair on the shocked face.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Mister Roboto posted:

Also, are there less GIFs this time around? Those were the funniest part last time.
Not much, I guess Kanta can't do much sitting on a chair and not suppose to move. :v:

I still haven't translate the op movie though, that one will have shitload of gifs.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Mar 14, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Lost Generation posted:

Is each girl going to be 'harder' than the last, or is it just the jump from tutorial to full game? I can only imagine who Kanta could try and woo for a final boss date.
All of them are very hard. The latter one just get more instant dead bad end and maybe trickier ways to woo the girl. I will rewind for those instant bad ends, but the main problem is that certain single choice will drop you off from good end, so messing up on those is a slow way toward bad end. For example, the 'report to boss' in Arata's route is one of this case.

To deal with this problem, I will now save you from one bad choice once to get you back into the good end like how I did it in Arata's route, but only ONCE per route so if you mess up twice for one girl, it's over for her. Exception would be if the route is especially hard or long.

Anyway, smiling choice win. :)

Ohhh!
This is the first time I experience such feeling!
Truly feels wonderful! This feels good!

Thank you.
I was worried if I might have cut it too short.
Thank you very much!
I should be the one to say it, thanks!

End of the haircutting session…

Please come again next time.

She said “Please, you must come again next time!”

Alright! I will go there again next time!
FOR HAIRCUUUUT! (But when should I go there again?)

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Mar 15, 2013

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Midjack posted:

If we blow it, do we get to see the good end afterwards in a similar way to how you had planned to do the bad end originally?
Nope. Just more bad end stuff instead. Otherwise your vote would be useless and I might as well make it a two playthrough lp instead, which I am perfectly fine with doing it if that's how you all want it to be.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

ChaosArgate posted:

I'm curious; does the game let you re-play each girl's scenario at will, or does it lock you out of it when you've finished one?
At will, that's why the difficulty is very hard and it's filled with instant dead bad end choices. The next girl won't unlock until we win the previous girl first though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:f5: Bonus Update :f5:

You voted all correctly so far except one really bad choice, so it’s time to fix your itchy problem!

Over here.
Here?

Here?

"Here?"

“It’s here!”

So it’s here…
Ahhh! That’s the spot!
Alright, it’s not itchy anymore right?

• Locked thread