Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

Scambl posted:

Actually, it's the autobiography of Ru Paul in narrated interpretive dance by the drag queens from the most recent season of Ru Paul's Drag Race. It's actually pretty funny..

So you're saying Ru Paul quotes The Jerk in his autobiography?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

BaconButts posted:

I don't understand why the T1000 didn't just turn himself into a bomb or something. Why does he even need a gun?

Maybe you should watch the movie because John Connor asks this exact question.

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

Kung Food posted:

Nobody bothered to consider what happens when you stop a car over loose carpet.

I'm giggling a lot about how the lady on the right apparently goes stiff as a board in reaction to falling over.

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

Tarantula posted:

So the dota 2 international tournament is over, and I decided to give gifcam a try. Only now just catching up on the last day and i'm sure there will be some more cool gifs of it to come, there are already a few good ones floating around.

So by "cool" you mean...?

Content:

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

... That's not the dialog to the scene.

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

DrBouvenstein posted:

Flubber was an even dumber movie than I thought when I first saw it...and I was a kid, then.

Look at that loving basketball hoop .

A basketball hoop is 18 inches in diameter. A person with small shoulders could pretty easily fit through.

Not saying that one isn't jumbo-sized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

DancingPenguin posted:

This website seems really lovely, but it sounds an awful lot like he says that she is watching the awards.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bruno+mars+mom
I didn't watch the video but he probably means from heaven

• Locked thread