Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Goodpancakes posted:

F U C K Bi Tc He S Ge Tm O Ne Y

I don't understand why people think this is funny. I understand that coded messages are more entertaining, but the quote itself isn't funny, the coding itself is about as interesting as figuring out something writing left to right and there is no flow or rhythm or anything to reading it. India alpha mike alpha golf oscar oscar november yankee golf oscar oscar november, india kilo november oscar waldorf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

KnifeWrench posted:

May I ask that you consider that the yearbook editor might not have allowed the coded message if it were in plain text? The humor comes from putting one over on "the man" as well as subverting expectations by a young woman expressing desire to "gently caress bitches."

Oh. Ohhh. Well, consider me thoroughly embarassed. :(

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

nerdz posted:

Check out this "don't press this button" prank made in brazil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Svj6fnzvjQ

Even the dog is in on it :3:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
It's obviously "aural".

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Um, you don't get live doritos. I don't know what you're talking about.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Ariza posted:

Is that at a strip club or is it an optical illusion? Why is a pretty girl sitting on his lap next to his Spongebob purse?

She's sitting on the lap next to him.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Croisquessein posted:

Really neat bus ad

When was this? The funnest ad I've seen on those buses is the one for boob jobs. :(

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

I'm glad no one had a problem with the guy dressed as a child molestor with hundreds of victims that are still alive today.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Nurge posted:

I think that little separate turd is the Falklands probably.

It's Shetland. :ssh:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I got glasses at the age of 2 because I kept walking into things. My parents thought I was just retarded before that.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

My girlfriend's sister got me that for Christmas. It's a pretty solid book, too

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

theflyingorc posted:

1. Has goatee
2. ???

are you people insane

Way to pick the least similar picture you could possibly find.

Try

Hey guys some goon fucker told me these two guys look the same! What a riot. I mean, the dude on the left has a beard and is clearly older, and the guy on the right probably doesn't have any hair, since I can't see any!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
You're welcome. :)

Funnies:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

AndyElusive posted:

Why is it purple and what's with the mspaint star on the front?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmC1vknpqgg

• Locked thread