Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Mutation posted:

Beware is probably my favorite introduction to a band ever.

Seconding this. I kept hearing this stuff about how Yeezus was inspired by the Death Grips and just put Exmilitary hear them out and holy gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Has the new Death Grips stuff been posted yet? Pretty sweet so far though I'm only listening to a bit of it first.

https://soundcloud.com/deathgrips/sets/niggas-on-the-moon

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
This already sounds better than Government Plates.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Sad day

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
yeah the band seemed to have hit a huge case of writer's block with their later stuff. exmilitary is loving awesome but the rest of their stuff was kind of eh...this was probably for the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

He really gave a Death Grips album a ten? Which one? I used to watch his vids every now and then but he's kind of full of poo poo sometimes

• Locked thread