Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010
We should give Latyss a little love(no pun intended(seriously))and take her along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010
I think overall this was a good length for the update considering what was in it. If you know you're going to run into lots of talking, either end an update a little early to help keep size down, or if it happens not too long after the start simply mention that it's going to be an long/extra-long update due to talking. But this is only my personal opinion and I'm use to long/double post updates from folks like Feinne and TheOneAndOnlyT. Others might like/prefer shorter updates.

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010
Last party pick we had we took Burnfist. So now, sense we can pick two, let's just grab the other two we didn't/couldn't get. Latyss and Orubia.

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010

SSNeoman posted:

It's so out of place when this game acts smart. :psyduck:
Back in those mines Ryle showed off his knowledge of spectres and whatnot. Here he accurately predicts what will happen in the future of the kingdom. The quality of writing is so disjointed.

Yeah, it almost feels like they wanted a rather serious plot but at the SAME TIME the typical harem anime comedy splashed in here and there so they do so and along with the bad Engrish, you end up with :psyduck: + :japan: = :psyboom:

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010

Soup Inspector posted:

Also I think it's a nice touch that Orubia, Hayami, and Fina all have their game faces on in this section.

This just made me think: Do Clare and Latyss also don game faces if they are in this party? Just wondering. I suspect the answer is yes, but it would be odd if they didn't.

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010
You never go on an adventure without a healer unless you are trying to just kill things as fast as possible. And even then, Glass Cannon is a term that just screams at when when I think this way.

What all this means is take Orubia with you. Having a healer is good.

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010

This Thread posted:

Burnfist :bandwagon:

Screw you all and you wanting Punchy McPunch-A-Lot! :argh: I say because she gave us so much trouble, even at the very end, we go with Latyss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010
Well, this certainly was a thing. Thank you Tin Tim, for going through this and showing us this...unique...game.

See you in the next thread!

• Locked thread