Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
B. Mortals, while fleshy and fragile, a usually less susceptible to rules and restraints.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting D Worship us up some deep ones. Ia Ia Cthulhu Fhtagn! Ia Dagon! Ia Hydra!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Vote H. This is too big for us right now.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Pochoclo posted:

G. "Save Jalitha!" while pointing

Voting for G. but with the modifier of not trying to hard to get her name perfect. We are 4 years old, try Jali or JalJal.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting D and E This is ridiculous, we don't know whats going on, people are yelling, everyone is angry. We are loving 4. Time for mom.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting

H. Alone, swimming in the ocean
A. Father
E. Jalitha
B. Uncle Jorah
F. Alone along the beach
D. Mom
C. Uncle Pagam
G. Alone in the forest

AND

H. Yes, to both Ashera and the gods of your people, alongside Jalitha's the sky giant, you don't know what you believe

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
HOLD THE CHARTS!!! Also let Diog figure it out. I'm sure he didn't start a big vote like this without knowing how to sort it.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
We should reprioritize 50/50, mostly taking away from Jalitha. If we are going to be serious about being one with the ocean we still need to be interacting with it. Maybe we can reason with dad to let us have time to swim alone and go with jorah. We can still run off time to time. Maybe tell dad the ocean calls to us and you cannot ignore it, we don't mean to be disobedient.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting G. if we are in the stone age, then this is a very , very serious threat to the village. We need to raise the biggest stink we can and show these foreign invaders that they new to leave ASAP. Also our father needs back up because he is going to get speared right off the bat when he tries to scare off the invaders on his own. Dead dad equals panicked village equals destruction, rape, pillage and slavery. Our fish god isn't raising up from the deep to wash them away. This is red alert.
also comedy vote H.old the gate because I'm still holding it out there.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Vote A. Shout "No Cannibal,Sorry,Please Go, Scared, Jalitha Why?" If we can.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting E. and then strike down Jalitha. Miserable lying sea witch.

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 21:46 on May 28, 2013

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Vote I. Kill Jalitha with the tooth and run back home

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Say " I'm not sure. I'm scared, my dad died. I want my mom. Please Help " In as much of the forgein language as we can We just saw our father die, we are ripped from our home and mother, brought before a scary king. We are child, so its okay to act like one.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting F. Collapse and sleep I think we've done enough today. Lets give it a rest and see if the voice speaks to us in our sleep.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting
#1 : A + F - Show your new friend the tooth.
#2 : A + C - Also try and think thoughts at the king. See if we have the Shining.

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 21:47 on May 30, 2013

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Vote NO We aren't tamed yet.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Gilgamesh and Enkidu at Uruk. :smith:

Ask the king about any storms that may be coming. Think your story about the voice and drowning at the king but do not speak it aloud

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Ask The King. "Tell us more about El"
Ask Jalitha to Ask Danal to teach us new words as we walk.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Name the Puppy Beaky, after a dream you had where a tall man with a painted face told you that name. Also tell Jalitha that we will love it and protect it and keep cannibals from eating it :3:

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting: No on asking. It is what a naive child would ask, but its rude and will just provoke the king.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting C A D

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Vote E. HOLD THE WHEEL

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting FI We are the elder and need to set an example of calm and bravery, but also poke our new god.

E: VOTE CHANGED

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jun 8, 2013

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting M and Yes to having not votes, but suggesting that you can only change your vote once

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
vote E. Say "I will do as El sees me fit to do. I am strong as a tree, but what of a log cast adrift upon the ocean? What do you think El would have of me?"

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Hold out your spear, tell our mom and friend to run call for help, and we scream out "hold the gate!" In our tounge

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting A and E while repenting hard

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Sweet Baby Denziroh Voting A.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting to Poop our pants, Cry out for mom and Whisper a prayer to Sojenus

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

HiHo ChiRho posted:

B. HOLD THE GAIT.

ONWARD FEET! You are young and strong and possibly a demi-god. Dig deep and push hard. Its time to be a man! Let this be your marching tune. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbNlMtqrYS0

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Option G and H NO YOU SHUT THE gently caress UP NOT DAD! I'M A HERO NOW AND ALL YOU DID WAS BEAT ME. EL IS MY FATHER NOW!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
D and M. Plunge the spear into Sharkdads heart, and proclaim "You are not my father. I am the child of El,
and you have no hold over me!" Also do this calmly and with no malice in our heart.
Time to let go of the self devouring past and move on.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Tomn posted:

Frankly, the whole reason we think our dad just bit our hand off is because we didn't know the difference between wanting to and being able to do something, and we might as well see how far we can go down that road.

I have a better idea, though.

M: Dad's hungry? Well, we know how to deal with that. Feed him the other hand so he goes away, grow back both hands, and rest content that Dad won't be eating Danal instead. And then keep walking.

So I say unto thee, turn the other cheek. We aren't the same as him. We don't have our fathers hunger. We left that life behind and took up the mantle of the hero. Time to leave the past behind, no matter how hard it screams and bites.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
B and then D to Tudiya and Ishamal in private. Mother can translate if Tudiya cannot understand us. Make it clear we have left our past behind.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Voting C. Tell the king, either in our words, or through our mother, that we had just experienced a strange vision and that we must tell him, even if we fear it will anger you. This is something serious we experienced and it is also important to tell that we have turned our back on the old ways. We are going to be a hero and heroes do not lie or hide the truth. Our mother need not fear for us.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

This. We gotta show we are the bigger brother, but aren't a buzzkill.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
See if we can trick the demon into revealing its true name, and then lets seal him into that little gourd of his. Maybe offer snarls to him in exchange for his name. Ham it up and really get him worked up about how good snarls tastes and how you'll never be the same without him etc. Make sure to tell Snarls the plan on the sly so he can play along too. Then when we order the 'zazz into his cage and bind him we can be on our way.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
M.I would go with something like this, as its time to show the city that we are growing and maturing and very much not a simple savage.

"My fellow countrymen, I speak to you as one of this city. A grave assault and treachery was laid upon us. Blood was spilled, personage assaulted, but worse of all blasphemy against El.

To those men who have taken life: The taking of life cannot balance the scales. Each one of us is unique and loved by El, but they have no place amoung us. Let them be branded a heretic and traitor then forever exiled from their homes and families to the depths of the wilderness and left there with nothing but the mercy of El, for that is all they have left in this world. Their families be enslaved and property distributed to those from whom life has been taken. A life taken is simply over. Exile will have that same man carry the weight of his deeds. May El have mercy on them.

To those who have been bewitched but turned to fight the just cause : As men we are not as El, all knowing and all powerful. Lies and deception are pitfalls for the greatest among us. It is important to be vigilant and not fall prey to lies and falsehood. But when we do, we pray for the forgiveness of El and repent. A proper public penance to the temple of El and to the family of the King must be rendered, in cattle, coin or deed.

To those who fought with conviction: To every slave that took up sword for our king and El be freed from bondage. To every free man who took up arms, a note of merit be awarded. El will shine his blessings down on the virtuous. "

For the 2nd and 3rd of the questions, we speak the truth. Point out the virtuous and condemn the wicked.

For our slave, we will find him and bring him to the king after questioning. Our slave is part of the family and as such must be dealt with in house.

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jan 7, 2014

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Angela Christine posted:

Why are so many people voting for exile? :psyduck: If you don't want to kill them, at least have the decency to enslave them rather than sending them out to starve. (Besides, if we exile them the foreign visitors will probably just kill them anyway, once they are clear of the city.)

Because they are already dead. This way we do not spill blood as revenge and if El or a melachim wants to save them then that is their prerogative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Would it be possible to sneak forward ourselves through the middle passage to where the ogre is, with the intent of using the goblin stampede as cover. Then we would shoot the ogre in the eye and retreat to the cave split. Enraged ogre starts smashing goblins and taking damage from fighting half blind. We can then simply sit back and wait for it to tire. If it charges is we are safe in the narrow halls. Any goblins that run back can get mopped up in the small tunnels. At the least we can do some recon and warn the Balls to retreat. If we want we can also use arrow time during recon to see more.