Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
H Alone, swimming in the ocean
D Mom
G Alone in the forest
E Jalitha
F Alone along the beach
B Uncle Jorah
C Uncle Pagam
A Father

L Yes, to both Ashera and the gods of your people, alongside Jalitha's sky giant, you believe in them both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Callipygian Weasel posted:

NO for number one,

but YES for number two.

I am also interested in his thoughts about cuttlefish.
Both 2 and 3 please. :cthulhu:

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

OhYo posted:

ONLY IF the situation arises that our father harkens to our voice, we suggest anything about Jalitha. He probably already knows so best shut up for now. I know we're a kid, but an 11 year old knows enough not to just scamper off and ignore their father, especially one responsible enough to say: "Father" you say. "I... I am sorry I have not been mindful of your lessons. I didn't realize how important...."

Please consider changing your vote to E. and try for a patient answer.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

HBar posted:

J, plan Lanky Coconut Tree. It might not work, but at least it doesn't betray anyone close to us. And we need more time to learn Asherah priest powers.

I really like J, plan Lanky Coconut Tree

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
E and .

:ohdear: I want to see what will happen if we try. :ohdear:

e vote changed

treasured8elief fucked around with this message at 03:21 on May 28, 2013

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Crudus posted:

Also consider that earthquakes cause tsunamis. We need to get the gently caress away from the ocean.
Im changing my vote to and

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
Im so sorry, but Not Maxhush

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

FoxTerrier posted:

OK. I strongly suspect El is going to be a dick. Much more than Asherah, the occasionally cruel but always straightforward force of nature. I also feel our #1 long term loyalty should be to the fish god and our tribe.

That being said. I don't think there's any way we're going to get out of this without a hair cut. The king will not accept out heathenisim. Jalitha won't let us avoid it either; if she was willing to chop our hair off when success may well have meant our death or exile, she's not doing to step back here. And nobody is going to be able to rescue us while the king is around. So: F. We thank the king and let him change our name/cut our hair. But we hold Asherah in our heart where the king cannot see him.

Also voting to insist Jalitha to stop calling us sweetling, x1000.

EDIT: For the record, I still think Jalitha is full of poo poo about the cannibal thing. :colbert:

EDIT EDIT: Actually, I think I changed A enough that it counts as a new one. So changing this to F.
I really like Foxterrier's take on B/A.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

JT Jag posted:

Bow our heads and silently pray to both El and Asherah, as we always have.

This is my vote, too.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
C. Such a terrible plan, I love terrible plans.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
C. A. H.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
Doublevoting for NOT R, NOT R.

e: changed quickly, sorry

e2: I didnt know how to read the spreadsheet, changed my vote back to what it was below.

treasured8elief fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jun 8, 2013

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

toxic8aker posted:

Doublevoting for NOT R, NOT R.

e: changed quickly, sorry

e2: I didnt know how to read the spreadsheet, changed my vote back to what it was below.

Changing my vote back to doublevote NOT J, NOT J.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
and lets keep not-votes.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
1 A
2 A
3 E

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

SerSpook posted:

We grab a spear the tooth (it might be magic) and stand in front of Jalitha. However, we will also call Danal over to protect him, or to help protect Jalitha as well if he so wishes. We can reverse this and call Jalitha while protecting Danal if he is too frightened to come.

I like E M too.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

PandaPropaganda posted:

Voting for A and also to D. tell Ishamal we're sorry, we just wanted to help.

A D

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

LLSix posted:

We're too emotionally exhausted to be anything but calm. Besides, its peaceful up here. No one screaming, nobody getting eaten, nobody hungry, nobody trying to beat us. Just nice gray clouds. It's very calming really. Quite nice if you take the time to think about it.

I really wanted to vote T, but I got to vote the crazy option last time, so I'll vote the character building one this time.

A H

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
E J

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

E H

J