Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
A. also I feed Beaky a carrot and Hold the gate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

Rahul posted:

I hope that this can get back to gbs also. I don't know if anyone here still remembers goblii, but it was another popular cyoa a few years back that died an ignoble death a few weeks after being moved to trad. games. Hopefully this can avoid the same fate.
In any case, I'll be eagerly following this regardless!

Oh gosh I remember Goblii; that was the reason I started reading The Land Between the Rivers, actually! What an awesome thread :3:

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
Seriously guys? A fishing village?

a for awesome.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

I vote this one

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
hold the gate

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
A mix of A and hold the gate.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
reach for a carrot

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
B

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
Mini vote 1

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

Lanky Coconut Tree posted:

The dog must be named Snarls Barkley

I agree with this

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
reach for a carrot

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
b for bmighty bmen

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
e and then stare that motherfucker down

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
Hey tudiya we just flew into the air and fell to the ground making a small crater in the earth but we were wondering if you could please interpret this dream we had?

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
I reach for a carrot

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

EVG posted:

So, when do we just call it? :(

Not for awhile. Give Dio time, he shall return. In the meantime reach for a carrot!

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
You forgot
- Reach for a Carrot: Strategies to build and strengthen your relationship with herbivores and the wider omnivore demographic

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
All gates are always being held all the time IIRC

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
j

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
Hey bro you saved me from a village of cannibals and allow me to live in your house and hold court with you at the price of me being a slave, mind if I marry your daughter?

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
Uh take the bow duh

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
Just tell him about the sandals and see what he has to say.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

Basscop posted:

The most socially awkward hero.

Basscorb you are such a pessimistic fish. We want more fish art.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
Wow a fish writing about waves no way :rolleyes:

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
We are on a coming of age mission to test our resources and virtues. If we do not help this man in whatever way we can it will stand as a testament to our character. Help the man!

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
Snarls is a dog. Dogs can travel reaaaaally far distances without resting. Just ask Snarls if it would be a big deal for him to walk the distance with us.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
Drink all the piss.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

Ahahahaha

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
How badly do we have to piss? What about Snarls?

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

Task Manager posted:

Yeah, if there's, like, an informal "Should we devote our lives to El?" sort of thing going on here, I'm all for not doing that. Hell, lets not devote ourselves to loving/destroying anything at the moment - man, woman, deity, demon, dog, or goat.

We're a teenager. Lets see the world a bit, get some experiences, and then figure out if we want to be tied down to something.

5 years from now, devoting ourselves to El or vowing to destroy Asherah might be a great idea. For now, lets not make any life long promises before we're even a man, OK?

Hell, if in 5 years Danal tells us we're going to be devoted to cleaning his room for the rest of our lives, we don't really have much say do we?

:rolleyes: I guess you don't understand the solemn importance of oaths made in adolescence

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
I was just joking around with a sarcastic comment guys.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
Maybe we were only able to light the fire because we were doing it out of service to our best friend in the whole world and El is cool with that.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

ShotgunWillie posted:

We definitely need to call up Azzazel while we snack on the Jackal. This is likely a test, and he told us not to do anything to his goats. We didn't kill it, but if we eat it, he will likely be just as annoyed. He turned out to be fair, so let's return the favor.

This is a really good point and I second it.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
This is the entire point of our trial. We need to kill this thing with the aid of El and return to Zepath an accomplished slayer of horrors committed to keeping the world safe.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
Yeah I'm sure running is a valid strategy to avoid certain death from a giant demigod actively coming after us. We totally shouldn't rely on a powerful deity which has taken note of our offerings on this, our trial of hardship. We've saved up a great offering and now we can use it for something other than a dumb manhood ritual. El will empower us to defend ourselves if we truly believe he will!

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
Holy crap we can communicate telepathically with Snarls

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
We should heal Snarls and boot it home.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
I really really like that you guys have named it eyescream. Also yes boot it is a reference to walking and is synonymous with "hoof it." I say it's synonymous because I actually meant to say hoof it.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
Sharur is also commonly know as "The Mile High Club."

:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004
God dammit it's happening again. Whatever we do, don't let our inner soul (or whatever) escape.