Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Jonas didn’t have any way to age up the clone. We also don’t know that rusty was cloned more than once. From the last season they fixed some things timeline wise, but for rusty to be in college in the late 80s, he would have to have been born either in the late 60s/70s. We know also there was a preteenish rusty in the late 60s. My guess is he died and current rusty is a sole clone born in the same timeframe as Malcolm.

Christ I'm being spergy as hell here, but I was under the impression that Rusty entered college sometime in the early 80s? In the Christmas episode from season 1 Pete White brags to Triana about being the first DJ to play Bauhaus, whom had disbanded by 1983, on his college radio station and In Past Tense Dr. Sorayama mentions being blown away by Bladerunner which came out in 1982.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

here.

Shindragon posted:

Which is why I'm still hoping whatever they have for Hank for the movie, even if it short it delivers on his growth.

He's gonna join the guild and arch dean. Who am I kidding, doc and Jackson would never use a plot twist that predictable.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

here.

Khanstant posted:

drat quotes kept me from seeing they announced 2 new seasons and secretly dropped the movie on Vimeo

Wait what? I mean I know about the movie, but a quick Google search has turned up nothing regarding new seasons?

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

here.

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm pretty sure the op there is using hyperbole to mock the person upset about the endless quoting of amazing lines as the movie hasn't been leaked on vimeo, either.

drat it!