Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Ohtsam posted:

Yeah Monarch's not doc's secret brother. Now maybe his secret Cousin or just forgotten friend.

True. This isn't the first time Venture Bros led us to believe two characters were related when they actually weren't (Dermott/Brock).

Djarum posted:

Is that loving Macaulay Culkin?!?!

Holy poo poo! I think it is! :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

Wow. Dr. Venture is really stupid. :psyduck:

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

Holy poo poo. Billy just got the best laugh of the season out of me.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

Doctor Candiru posted:

That was certainly no Operation PROM, but was still good. Didn't feel much like a finale, though.

I agree. I'd say that was the weakest of the season finales, but it was still fun. I guess my disappointment stems from how the previous episode set it up for being something bigger than what it turned out to be. I was expecting Phantom Limb and the rest of the Revenge Society to make an appearance, but no. It felt more like a mid-season episode.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

I gotta ask, how is it that Dr. Venture can survive something like being crushed by a giant disco ball and walk away? I mean, it's not like he's in excellent health or anything. Has all those years of facing mortal peril prepared him for dealing with situations like that or am I just arguing with cartoon logic here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

Install Gentoo posted:

Well... it pretty much is a mid-season episode. They just had the sense to make it Season 5 and Season 6 instead of trying to awkwardly make Season 4 and Season 4.5 like last time...

True. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Season five has been great. It just wasn't quite as finale-ish as I anticipated.