Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

klaphark posted:

Finally the moon theory will be proven when we get outside.

Yup, they'll suffocate to death. BAD END 24/999999

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

Tarezax posted:

Dio's little speech inspired me.

I'm sure it's been done before.

Edited to fix the sound effects and some other things

That is loving amazing.

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

zonohedron posted:

If they were actually in Nevada (when they were in the garden there was a map that had 'Nevada Test Site' on it), that'd be 9:50 AM, and it wouldn't be that dark outside at 9:50 AM in December, though. (And it can't be "the forest fires (or nuclear fallout) so intense that that's the sun" because I think I see stars in the sky.)

I think the Nevada Test Site was from 999.

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

Sentient Data posted:

Or Dio is just actually a parasitic entity that looks like a hat and controls whatever body it's on

Dio... A monster of some sort masquerading as a human...

Oh my god!

Dio is an avatar of Odio!

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

CottonWolf posted:

I almost think watching people react to this is more fun than playing the game yourself.

Eh, there's nothing better than when you realize everything for the first time.

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

RoeCocoa posted:

Except we had that one path where Sigma showed Radical-6 symptoms toward the end, meaning he didn't have it before then and he would have noticed if all of the others did. Unless that was the point where he caught some advanced form of the disease: Radical-36, which is 6, which is 9 upside-down, which is the number of lives a cat has.

Meow purrifying! I purr hope that isn't the catse.

I'm sorry.

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Not large enough.

It's really, really, REALLY far away.

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009
Ending 1/9
You thought Quark planted the bombs? Too bad! It was me, Dio!

5/∞ bad ends reached

3/too many Luna betrayals (drowning a bag of kittens)

10/? rooms escaped

The oddly accurate guess award goes to theshim!

Conglaturation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

not posted:

The bombs are interesting. Since the antimatter reactor will blow everything up anyway, there doesn't seem to be much reason to plant more than one bomb. This suggests that whoever plants them isn't aware of the antimatter reactor.

Or they're backups; there's no guarantee that if an enemy can find one they can find all of the rest; this is corroborated by the existence of Bomb 0.

• Locked thread