Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Frostwerks posted:

90 percent of people in these forums will never need to know about a purity ring.

Uh, excuse me, I'm saving myself for a woman who doesn't trigger my novio phobia

vvv I don't want to derail down the Christian Chandler rabbit hole, but I guess this thread is a good place to provide a starting point for anyone interested in reading about a super hosed up and hilarious life.
:nws: Sonichu.com article on "Noviophobia"
:nws:

theres a will theres moe has a new favorite as of 06:24 on Oct 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

I Am Crake posted:

drat. This is the first I've read about e cigs in a while and I thought they might have gotten better. The last page had me wondering if they were a good way to quit.

My problem is I can go for days without a cigarette but when I'm out drinking it's impossible to ignore the urge. And then I'm back to three packs a week.

You could try a lighting a cigar or finding a hookah next time you're in this drunken craving state. Satisfies the immediate need without re-hooking you. Worked for me at least, your mileage may vary.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

canyoneer posted:

The awkward is coming from inside the thread!

Have a meme costume:

Almost clever but for the parallelism error.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

AlmightyBob posted:

He grabs adult diapers from the dumpster, microwaves them, then wears them. What do you think?

He also gives legal advice on acquiring the diaps

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Inspector Zenigata posted:

Compared to virtually everybody else in this thread, she is. Her makeup is gross (glitter? seriously?) but she has good skin, grooms herself, and isn't a trollish monster. She's not gorgeous, but she certainly isn't ugly. Why does she belong in this thread?

Maybe it's the garbage in the background.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

PaganGoatPants posted:

Someone linked me a video of an expat in Japan showing off his apartment? I didn't get very far through it.

http://vimeo.com/53769805

There is nothing about this guy that doesn't suck. He's like a Paul Blart / Guy Fieri hybrid.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

fool_of_sound posted:

You can cook bacon in the oven but it's rubbery and gross.

Pretty sure this is an intentionally awkward pic.

Yeah I thought it was hilarious until I saw the bread crust in his collar

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

nononsense posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NihmwMWEdPc

Have you ever wanted to flirt in the Klingon language? Now you can. *wheels out mannequin*

Guy doesn't even seem to get his own hair washing joke. Also looks like Mac in blackface from Always Sunny / Lethal Weapons 5 and 6

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Show up to whatever 'con these rococofolk attend with a kitchen sink strapped to your back

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

bubbles depo posted:

A local museum recently had a "What is Steampunk" presentation to go along with a new exhibit showing very early examples of projectors, cameras and other things. The people who made the exhibit thought "This looks kinda steampunk based on what I've seen on the internet, let's get a group of local people to talk about it." Seeing as I had a free pass to go see it, I went. It was the single most nerdy and awkward presentation I've ever seen.

And your definition of "rococopunk" is EXACTLY what they said it was.

I imagine a couple of brass-bedazzled parolees trying to 'simplify' the concept of a valve so that the museum attendees can understand the aesthetic appeal.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Always ask your pizza tattooist beforehand whether he's ever seen a real pizza

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

If you really want to rile a moron like this one up, leave a comment telling him to wash his dirty goddamn face. He can't help the acne, probably, and he knows his face looks like poo poo deep down, but nobody in his normal pseudo-pedo audience has ever called him on it and now he is deluded.

His bubble is waiting

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

John Goodman is melting

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

I can't decide whether I would like to punch a person like this in the face. Maybe I'm supposed to feel pity, not anger, I don't know. Maybe pity is supposed to be more common than it is.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
The picture advertising the shirt in the skymall catalog features a guy whose gut has been Photoshopped to look smaller, or he's wearing a girdle.

https://pic.twitter.com/xg1Ynw7m

theres a will theres moe has a new favorite as of 02:07 on Dec 9, 2013

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

If you like that, you might like kingcobrajfs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOZofShz0I

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
The first 30 seconds of this video are perfect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R99NPbatabw

'pommodore'

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Those black (green?)heads look so big you could pull them out with salad tongs

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm pretty sure his/her household doesn't have salad tongs or other salad accessories.

Well, we found the problem.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Stultus Maximus posted:

So shoenice isn't the only pathetic 3rd grade outcast in a man's body on youtube.

Didnt know that vice interviewed shoenice until googling him just now http://motherboard.vice.com/read/shoenice-will-eat-anything-video

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Do you suppose he's standing up and looking upward, and the camera is tilted, or is there a special harness holding his body at a 45 degree angle? The latter would be cool.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

LorrdErnie posted:

Have you ever heard of "leaning"

Mmm, pretty sure it's one of my ideas.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

brain.centipedes posted:

Was reading about the history of math, and specifically about the foundational crisis and Hilbert's Program. The Wiki entry for Hilbert is headed with the following photo:

That hat is amazing! I can't decide if it's ballin' or gooney as gently caress.

looks like Neil Patrick Harris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

I'm only to "mango juice and everclear" and I already hate him.

• Locked thread