Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Action Tortoise posted:

The Animated Series episode Mad Love did a great job showing Harley's descent and how painfully possible it is for her to shape up if she really tried. Injustice had Alternate Earth Harley meeting another Joker and realizing how terrible he is.

Injustice is odd since it's been used to tell some really interesting stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The sonic batarang one requires that your victim isn't the last guy standing.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Ragequit posted:

No! I had a chance to do the 4 exotic takedowns and it didn't take. I used gel to blow up a wall and take a guy down, I used a corner takedown, and a vent takedown. For the final one, I was hanging from a ledge and took a guy down that was standing near the edge. It doesn't mean sit on a ledge and take out a guy below, right? It's already hard enough to find a predator room that has a hard wall to break (this was at Blackgate). Why in the world is this Rank 6.

I did all of those and the challenge never triggered.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I'm going through Blackgate right now. The combat is close (not as responsive) and they got all of the voice actors to return from Origins. It's pretty good except for two things:

1. The map design is weird, they go for a 2.5D perspective that can screw up the direction you think you need to go.

2. The boss fights are frustrating. They're built around the item you get in the level of the boss and if you screw up even a little bit it's an instant game over, forcing you to start the encounter again.

The boss fights really drain the enjoyment out of it for me, I just don't want to really continue after being murdered by Penguins goons again. I've also read up on how to unlock everything and it's an amazing list of bullshit.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It's been drivable before though.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I generally felt awful for some of the goons after environment takedowns in Sleeping Dogs, I can only assume Batman realized he wasn't being a big enough rear end in a top hat until he saw it happen there.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Kinda off topic from the movie, but I picked up Origins: Blackgate, and HOLY gently caress, gently caress Penguin's boss fight up the rear end forever.

That's exactly where I quit.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

kalonZombie posted:

Not to mention Slade is easily the most intimidating person you've met all night up to that point, and continues to be until you meet Joker and Bane. Yeah Croc was scary, but dumb as a brick, I never really felt intimidated by him in the entire fight. Slade though? Slade is tough, ruthless, and worst of all, smart. He chose an arena that would best benefit him (wide open, flat, and with portable explosives laying around for his little trick), he knows to hop out of your punches if you get too aggressive, hell he even has backup weapons because he knows Batman may very well just break several of his. You can't even say he made a mistake fighting Batman. At this point, nobody knows what Bats is capable of. By the line at the end of the fight, it's blatantly clear Slade had never fought anyone like Batman before, so he had every right to be cocky and overestimate himself at first.

It's a shame that Bane was the recurring boss and not Deathstroke. I would have loved another fight where Deathstroke learned his lesson and doesn't hold back at ALL, yet STILL gets beat because Batman is a loving beast.

If he was the recurring boss, the final encounter would've been like the Mister Freeze fight, a trick only works once.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

These remasters are getting out of hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Does Damien exist in this universe?

• Locked thread