Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

LSD-25 posted:

I really like the idea of crime scene analysis but I wish it was a little more interactive even though I'm not sure how they'd accomplish that.

This is about the only area of Batman they haven't nailed yet; the detective part of him. Sort of like the films in that regard. Maybe they could also do more with the bat-planes, batmobile, bat copter, bat boat, bat cycle and poo poo but I'd rather see them adding the crime solving element into it. Then again, there really has never been a truly great detective oriented crime solving video game, at least that I'm aware of.

I ordered this game last night on Amazon and can't wait for it to arrive. gently caress the reviews. Even if it's just "more of the same", that's fine by me because I love the hell out of both of the other games. Spider-Man games should learn as much and learn to be as good as the PS2 classic from, what, loving 10 years ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

People keep saying this but I'm positive they're misremembering, doing something wrong, or there is a bug in the PC version, because I've had absolutely no problem with counters. I can record a video even if people want.

I feel the same way. I read a lot of this thread and then spent about 2 hours with the game yesterday and I can't find much wrong with it. It froze on me once and there is a little bit of "polish" or something lacking that I can't put my finger on but overall it's great and I'm really enjoying it. I haven't had any trouble countering at all so far and I haven't seen where they changed the controller layout like some have suggested. I'm playing on 360.

I'm not sure if most of the complaints are from people playing on a PC, those playing on hard or both. I always play on normal because I NEED the counter icons so maybe that's why I'm not having issues with the timing. Like the other games, the only time I have run into trouble with combat is when I need to remind myself to slow down a tad and be more deliberate.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

How come people are saying they can't do ledge takedowns, hang people from gargoyles and counter? I did all three of those things in like my first two hours of play. Weird.

Whoever made the comment about making me slog through that motherfucking steel mill was dead on though. Man, that location sucks rear end but the game designers seem to love that place.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Rookersh posted:

So, just checking as I finish this up, and head back to City. In City's NG+, you restart with all gadgets, upgrades, and collectibles, right? It's theoretically possible to beat City, then go to NG+ and just collect all the collectibles as you progress through the game, as you have all the gadgets from the start?

This is correct.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

JT Smiley posted:

Ugh, that's loving terrible! I hate this new upgrade system so much.

Yeah, this really does seem like the dumbest design change they made. I liked being able to pick and choose what I wanted and how I wanted to play in the previous games. This skill tree thing adds nothing at all and doesn't even make sense from a rational standpoint, like in an "of course I'd need THIS before I got THAT" sense.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

I really am convinced that the PC version has more glitches than are obvious. I've seriously done everything I can to replicate the combat problems in the PS3 version and I just can't. I've gone into big brawls in story mode, I've played around in challenge maps, and I'm just not seeing it.

If it isn't that then I don't know what it is because I seriously did not approach AO any different from AC and I've been able to do everything that people claim doesn't work/was changed/whatever.

I keep finding myself agreeing with you throughout this whole thread (and I also keep thinking your avatar is Butthead whenever I glance at it).

I think you and I are the only ones who must have bought un-hosed up copies of the game or something because our opinion is definitely in the minority. I'm playing on 360 and the timing, counters, special moves and everything else feel exactly the same as they always have. I'm not having any issues whatsoever with the combat, ledge takedowns, hanging takedowns or anything at all that people are bitching about beyond a couple of game freezes. I don't find it hard to get around the city or find grapple points either and the camera seems the same too. It would come in too tight in City all the time.

The interface is clunkier, the skills tree is hosed and the game lacks a certain coat of polish that the other two had but I'm getting around and fighting just fine.

Edit:

What does everyone think was so great about the Deathstroke fight anyway? It felt to me like a Resident Evil 6 Quick Time battle. Almost none of your gadgets work on him, there's very little strategy to it beyond memorizing his moves, knowing when to counter and then dying 3 or 4 times until you learn when to hit the right buttons and the whole fight felt like trial and error to me.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Nov 5, 2013

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Deleuzionist posted:

...and the camera. That I can't ignore even if I'd want to because people keep hitting me from where I can't see them, which did not happen or only happened in singular occasions in either of the previous games.

Happened to me all the time in AC. I even posted about it a while back in the "PYF Dragging This Game Down" thread. I don't know. Like I said, I know I'm in the minority here with my opinion so I'm treading lightly here and not trying to cheer lead or thread poo poo but for the most part everything feels exactly the same to me. Could be because I play on normal difficulty and could never deal without the counter icons too.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

Although in Keaton's version I think the guy says "Who the hell are you", which isn't as cool.

"WHAT ARE YOU?"

"I'm Batman"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FhrYcgcpBE

Skip to 1:50.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

MrJacobs posted:

This is a terrible way of spelling Mask of the Phantasm.

I got the joke but the more I watch (and especially hear) Keaton, the more I dislike Bale. I know this thread isn't about the films so I'll end it here before another Batman thread gets de-railed for dumb semantic reasons. To tie my post into the game, I find the voice acting to be really rather good so far.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Somebody mentioned earlier that the city felt dead and uninhabited, which it does, but then I remembered it's supposed to be set on Christmas Eve so I just chalked it up to everyone being inside with their families.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

raditts posted:

The problem with...knife guys in Origins is that the camera is so close that you often can't see them coming until they're already on their way to attack you.

I haven't had this problem at all (the camera and such), at least no more than I did in the other two games. The problem with Knife guys in Arkham City was that the move to counter them and gently caress them up never seemed to work and was impossible to time; at least for me. I can deal with Knife Guys much better in this game for some reason. Also, for those saying they can't tell who has armor, who has a gun or a knife or who has a shield: Detective Vision is your friend in battles. I forget about that too sometimes but it helps a lot, especially if you can survey the field first before leaping in to simply kick rear end.

When I see a group of enemies, I'll use detective vision to survey the threat, try to take down down the immediate dangers first, etc. Then I'll leave it on during the fight to know who who's a motherfucker/bad rear end and who's just a regular mook.

ImpAtom posted:

Stuff about Arkham Batman games and why us whiny bitches suck at them.

This is so true. I bet you destroy at these games.

You're right though. The issue most people seem to have is that they lock into a certain set of moves and gadgets or whatever, come to rely and depend on them and when those don't work or the timing of them gets hosed up, they never adjust. Muscle memory and all that. I've been guilty of it in all three games myself but, usually, if I take my time and vary my approach a little, mix it up a bit and re-think stuff from a new angle (in other words, be like Batman) I can get through whatever it is that's loving me up.

I haven't run into anything with Origins that's any different from that formula so far.

suboptimal posted:

So I think I've got a lovely bug- my objectives keep reading "Locate Black Mask" and "deactivate the jamming tower" at the radio station, but I can't seem to do so. I walk into the room, the Riddler says, "You shouldn't be in here, fly away, little bat" but there's nothing to interact with or prompts as to what to do. I got frustrated by this and somehow stumbled across the ship where Penguin is, beat Deathstroke, and then got the Lacey Towers mission. However, after a patch, there's no cues for Lacey Towers, and I'm still told to deactivate the jamming signal. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong, or do I have to restart the game due to a bad save or bug?

No. I think you're just looking in the wrong area. For a while, I remember my objective was "Find Black Mask" but my main mission marker led me to where I needed to go.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Nov 13, 2013

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Terror Sweat posted:

Batman is putting these criminals even deeper into debt, forcing them to work for psychopaths in order to stay afloat.

It's a vicious cycle.

No way...Someone should write a Batman story around this concept!! You know, since it's never been explored or anything.

Still liking this game and not getting the bugs, grapple issues, countering problems, timing trouble or almost anything else people are complaining about. I think it's a fine game. Does anyone who thinks they nerfed the combat difficulty and timing and made it seem harder think that maybe that might have been intentional in order to convey that Batman is just starting out, still honing his chops and isn't just quite yet the bad rear end he's shown to be in City and Asylum? Whenever the combat feels harder in this one, I just hand wave it with that explanation in the back of my head ("Yeah, he's just getting started being Batman and still learning how to counter"). Sort of like the first couple of times Bruce ventures out in 'Batman Begins" and gets owned by everything.

Also, who was the boss character you fight pretty early on that comes off like a blade swinging Ninja baddass, flipping and twirling knives around, back-flipping and talking poo poo and then Batman just drops him with one punch like Indiana Jones without the gun?, because I found the set up to that and the payoff to be rather clever. I can't recall a video game that gave you a a build up and a cut scene that suggested it was going to be some super boss/hard fight/better pause and go take a piss, grab a beer, hit the bong and then turned into a red herring/one shot kill like that.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

MeatwadIsGod posted:

People keep saying WB Montreal hosed up the combat, but I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't think so.

Most of those complaints seem to be coming from people playing the PC version too, so maybe it's that. The only gripes I've heard from 360 players are corrupted saves which (so far) I've been in the clear on that.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Quine Connoisseur posted:

No, I definitely think they hosed it up, and probably not on purpose. I'm pretty good at Arkham Asylum and City - I can easily get a flawless 75+ combo in a big enough fight, but I was having problems with the timing in Origins. It seems to me like the counter button sometimes just doesn't loving work (not to mention the targeting problems - sometimes I'll be in the middle of a combo and try to move over to a different enemy and Batman will just stop dead in his tracks or fly into a wall or some poo poo), and given the insane amount of bugs that were (and still are) in the game, I'm more inclined to believe that it's simply just a buggy as gently caress game instead of handwaving it away with some bullshit explanation about Batman being younger and less experienced.

I'd say that's probably one of my biggest gripes about Origins in general, actually: if anything, Batman seems more experienced than he did in the previous games because of the added gadgets and WayneTech upgrades like critical counters and poo poo. I realize that people probably would have complained if there weren't any new features and upgrades, but if the narrative is that Batman is less experienced, he should actually have less gadgets than Asylum and maybe an even less useful Detective Vision (and certainly not some sort of crazy holographic crime scene VCR). There are definitely ways to convey that this is a younger, rough-around-the-edges Batman, but loving up the fight system to the point where basic things like countering just don't work is not the way to do it.

Great points all around. Come to think of it, that would have been a much better way to go about it (the idea that Batman is 'new' and learning). Like, have him start out in an all cloth costume and then show him piecing together armor and upgrading and perfecting his gadgets in the batcave after you finish some the early missions and learn from your rookie mistakes, then let the upgrades unlock gradually and logically from there and progress the story accordingly.

Again though, what are system are you playing this on? Because 75% of the "gently caress this game" folks in this thread seem like they're on PC.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Whoever it was that brought up the Hitman style approach to certain missions hit on a really neat idea. That could be really cool.

You go to parties and fundraisers as Bruce Wayne, find a way to disappear for a while, mingle and dance with Selina Kyle, use your gadgets to hack safes, computers, and locks. You plant bugs, gather evidence, use directional mics, climb into vents, put GPS devices on the bad guy's getaway cars, tap phones and stuff like that. Occasionally you'd have to silently take out a mook and hide the body for a bit. If you get caught you have to kick a little rear end. You wire Alfred back and forth for intelligence and get new directions and maps from him on where to go next.

You go back to the Batcave and analyze all that poo poo and then later you return to the level and gently caress up everyone's poo poo dressed as Batman, based on the traps you set as Wayne, the doors you unlocked, the maps you surveyed, cutting off power, etc. That could really work. You could do it a couple of times in different areas, like a crime boss or senator's house, a bank, a hospital or a jail.

Then make it like Hitman again where, depending on how well you surveilled the area, set your traps, disabled security system and gathered evidence and poo poo, instead of getting a "silent assassin grade" it would make the level harder or easier when you come back as Batman. If you hosed it up as Wayne and got seen all over the place, the level is that much harder; more guards, dogs, alarms, fewer places to hide, everyone's on alert, more doors are locked, radar signal jammers everywhere, fewer gargoyles and so forth.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Welp, encountered my first glitch (360).

After I beat the gently caress out of Mad Hatter's men, he was just standing there doing nothing. I messed around in that room for 5 or 10 minutes thinking it was some kind of mind trick thing since Hatter's known for that but nope. The prompt to speak to him got stuck and I had to re-load and beat everyone's rear end again.

The good news was I got a better score the second time.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

It's sounds dumb, but I think it'd be neat if they allowed your costume damage to actually reflect how much badly you've been getting your rear end kicked kick instead of having it pre-rendered. I assume the costume damage in these games is predetermined no matter how well you do with the fights, but I'd get a kick out of going into the final boss with just a few scratches on me and maybe one bullet hole in my cape.

Also, mother loving gently caress blade takedowns and knife guys. I couldn't do them in City and damned if I can do them in Origins either.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Honestly, continuity in comics something I tend to ignore. I don't really think about Year One, Knightfall, No Man's Land, etc. all being in one big-rear end arc. I just treat them as stand-alone stories about a single character. I enjoy Batman for the characters and the stories, not doing mental gymnastics to fit a bunch of disparate elements together.

I find this is the only way I can enjoy comics anymore and you're absolutely right.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

The countering is this game is fine. Batman 89 looked great but was really weak story wise. Keaton was superb in the role.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

All I meant to say is that I have no problems whatsoever countering moves in this game and haven't since I started playing it. From what I've read in this thread, this issue seems specific to people playing on PC so maybe there's something some wonky poo poo going on there.

I counter motherfuckers all over the place on the 360 and never look back so I don't even know.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

I really think for the next installment they should (and I hate how this sounds) make it a tad bit more like the GTA series.

What I mean is let you patrol the city and tackle crime and plot hooks as you see fit, investigate crime scenes, beat the poo poo out of thugs and all that (sort of like they've done in the last two games), but also give you access to the Batmobile, the copter, the motorcycle, the boat and all that poo poo too. You could still keep the gameplay and the combat as tight as they've always been but maybe add a touch of mobility and a sense of really monitoring and controlling Gotham that, to this point, has been largely scripted and dealt with through cut scenes.

Origins touches on it some by letting you visit the Batcave and quick travel, for instance, but I think it'd be pretty fun to drive the tumbler through the waterfall out of the Batcave, wreck it somewhere, and then pull the motorcycle out of it, so long it's done done properly and didn't feel gimmicky or tacked on. Up until now, all of the vehicles are done via cut scenes and every time one happens, I find myself wanting to drive/fly whatever it is Batman is doing.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Knuc If U Buck posted:

The open world aspect of City was terrible. I want them to go back to the tight feel of Asylum.

I don't think it was terrible at all in AC and don't get me wrong, I loved the tightness of AA myself. It reminded me of games like Metroid and Castlevania and the things that Nintendo used to do so well. I just can't see another way to expand the series and add new elements to it without bringing in a vehicle or two. Or something like that.

I wouldn't mind driving a tumbler, a bat cycle, a boat or a bat wing, so long as the gameplay is as fun, the controls are as tight as the combat has been in these games and, like someone else mentioned, so long as traveling isn;t a chore. Most folks seem to think that the "beat the poo poo out everyone" element's getting a tad stale.

I don't know. This is just me talkin.

Maybe they can make it so Batman knows how to swim? Water is his arch nemesis it seems.

Then again, who wants water and swimming levels?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

blackguy32 posted:

The PSX Batman and Robin game was sort of like that, and it even had some detective elements. It wasn't all that great when you put it as the sum of its parts but it had some interesting concepts.

Yup. I agree. I remember that game and really wanting to like it. They were trying to do some cool poo poo there. Played the hell out of it until I realized how broken and hosed up it really was but it did hint on some interesting possibilities to take the Batman style game play.

Geez. What's everyone's specific problem and gigantic issue with vehicles in a loving Batman game of all things? What's any less Batman-ish about a game that handles that element of the character? Cause, you know, Batman never drives, flies or travels anywhere except grappling and gliding with his cape all over the city. Then he just punches people.

What an odd thing to get upset about and base purchasing decisions around.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

doctor 7 posted:

Origins is the only Batman game that has a lot of boss fight variety.

AC has more than Asylum, the Mr. Fight is quite memorable.

"Mr. Fight"?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

doctor 7 posted:

Yeah, sorry, on mobile and auto-correct will do some bizarre poo poo.

I meant Mr. Freeze.

Oh, good. I thought I missed a side mission.

No, I had a pretty good idea you meant "Freeze", I just thought the image of a villain named Mr. Fight was pretty funny. Goons did not disappoint me.

MMAgCh posted:

Mr Fight should completely be a villain. His fighting style would be that he just fights, man. He fights like crazy!

Like that.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

MMAgCh posted:

To be fair, that was just me making a somewhat obscure Achewood reference. I'm not actually funny or witty enough to come up with that kind of thing on my own. :smith:

Well, I don't know about Achewood or even what it is, so you're funny enough for me at the moment.

On topic: You guys bitching about the Bane fights are right. There are so many cheap hits you take from him it's downright stupid. For a while I thought it was just me and that they'd tweaked or tightened the timing of the tumble move to make it more challenging or something. Turns out it's just cheap bullshit I guess, which is pretty weak.

In the previous games, no matter how frustrated I got, I almost always realized that whatever I was loving up was my fault and got better as I re-adjusted my approach. I think in Origins, Bane just gets to hit you every so often, like the one guy pointed out with the floor smash move.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

blackguy32 posted:

I'm kind of wondering how a play through would work out where you are only allowed to beatdown people and nothing else. Would it be easier or harder? It would definitely be a different way of playing the game for me.

Probably harder, but I still think the beatdowns are over-used and over-emphasized as a game mechanic in City and Origins. You practically always have to start out with one just to get your combo multiplying.

^^^That's poorly worded, but what I mean is it's too simple to over-use them.^^^

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Sober posted:

Is the predator map in the Black Mask challenge pack basically the predator room in the Steel Mill?

What is it with this series' preoccupation with and love for the mother loving Steel Mill? It's one of the crappiest areas in the game(s) and yet they keep having players run through it over and over.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Additionally, does anyone else really think the challenge map areas of Asylum could've been better? I was disappointed that the Predator room in the Botanical Gardens didn't get used, nor the Boiler Room in Medical.

Could of used a little more Steel Mill. I gotta' have that Steel Mill, baby.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

^^^Thanks for letting me know not to bother with that poo poo, guys.^^^^

I'm getting spread a little thin in the "what to do next" department and was getting bogged down with the datapack bullshit, wondering if it was worth it.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

ConorT posted:

You could also do that in arkham city.

I don't know about that. Knife takedowns seem way easier and more forgiving in this game. Maybe I've just gotten better with them

RBA Starblade posted:

ground takedowns or combo takedowns are broken

Most of the people posting this issue seem to playing on PC. I never had a problem with any of the moves beyond remembering what button combo did what (Oh, poo poo, no. Not a batswarm, dammit), although the counter window does seem a bit tighter than it used to be. Makes sense though (Batman's just starting out/hasn't mastered his skills/people bitched about combat being too easy).

I just finished the story and, man, that seemed rather abrupt for some reason even though, as others have said, the story element of Origins is probably the best of the trilogy. Maybe it's because my % meter kept telling me 35% and 45% so I assumed I had a ways to go, but I guess that refers for the overall game and not the story.

Having completed the story, what do I have to do to unlock the blacked out villains and some of the moves and gadgets that are locked? Can I go out and gently caress around in the City to look for collectibles and poo poo without loving myself over? I'd try NG+ but I suck without counter icons.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Sylphid posted:

Do you mean the Most Wanted missions or Shiva and Deadshot? You face Shiva by completing her request from when you completed the bank and going to the lobby area in Wonder Park afterward, and Deadshot's predator sequence is unlocked by doing a crime scene analysis from an SOS call in New Gotham and going to the bank afterwards.

Yeah, sorry. I meant the Most Wanted. I got Penguin, Shiva, Anarky, Deadshot and I think a few more but a three or four more of them are greyed out entirely.

edit: Also, for the players going back to Asylum, does the muscle memory factor of City and Origins gently caress you up a lot since (I don't think) there's a few quick fire gadgets that aren't mapped to controls in AA? I've been thinking about starting a new run through all three games, starting with Asylum, but I'm worried my button pressing habits will gently caress me up.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jan 20, 2014

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

poptart_fairy posted:

Glue grenades are worth it for his comments though. :v:

Can you run out of them though, like the other poster said, or is that another glitch? The only gadget that seems to have a limit on it at all is the disruptor.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Fuzz posted:

Oh, no doubt, I was mainly talking about Predator stuff. City and Origins are like 80% freeflow beating the poo poo out of dudes, and 20% everything else. Asylum was much more well paced in terms of showing the various sides to varying degrees.

tl;dr: More Invisible Predator and investigations, dammit. Batman is rarely a brawler in the comics.

I agree with this. I recently gave Asylum another shot and it seemed a lot more varied in ways that you could approach a group of mooks. Sure, you could just glide dwn and beat the gently caress out of everyone if you wanted to, but most of the areas allowed for a stealthy approach if you wanted to get all Batman about it too.

Origins and City were pretty much "be sneaky and hang from gargoyles here" and "get into a giant battle there". City was less this way than Origins but Asylum really seemed to give you a choice. Most of the time anyway.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Discendo Vox posted:

To be fair, as the environments opened up and the mechanics became more complex, it becomes increasingly difficult to construct plausible stealth environments- and Rocksteady had little incentive to, because the combat system was one of the most lauded parts of AA.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Yeah, in some ways I feel that the series improved after Asylum, but in other ways it seems like a lot of the subtleties and details took a step back.

For instance, I have never been awed by either Arkham City or Gotham the same way that I was with Arkham Asylum. Each area had its own personality and there was always this looming oppressiveness that seemed to bear down on me. But in City, there were just... helicopters that flew around and stared at you harmlessly unless you shot them with the REC. And Origins was just regular Gotham City.

Fair points for sure, but even in the open areas in Asylum - and even in some parts of City - I still felt like it was up to me how to approach it. Sure, I could do in fists flying, but what if I grapple up here and take this one guy out, leave a gel bomb over here, sneak up behind these two assholes, do a double take down and drop a smoke bomb, disable the weapons cache, then grapple back over on that other ledge? City seemed to have a nice balance in that way.

In Origins, it's all "here's where you sneak" and "here's where you beat the Christ out everyone." There were so many rooms where there was just no loving way crouch and sneak your way through it. There was One Way to beat the level. Oddly, Asylum in many ways gave me more freedom, or at least the illusion of it. Having replayed a little bit of AA and AC, I think Asylum might still be my favorite entry in the series, although the challenge maps in City were like loving crack and I still haven't mastered them all.

I'm reminded of Splinter Cell. I think I just like stealth game play better, especially when I'm trying to be loving Batman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

ChibiSoma posted:

Sperging about Batman games

ChibiSoma posted:

Whinging about Batman games.

Did these posts earn you that red title or are you like this all of the time?

You sound like my Dad used to when he couldn't "get the stupid controller to work" and rage when he wasn't great at the game right away.

• Locked thread