Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
Probably a better kWh:income return than bitcoin mining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under
I just got to L9.
What is this above my agent? Super powers I hope

Turambar
Feb 20, 2001

A Túrin Turambar turun ambartanen
Grimey Drawer
Just a bit of lag.
Often interacting with a portal or a "force sync" will fix it.

spiny
May 20, 2004

round and round and round

BastardAus posted:

I just got to L9.
What is this above my agent? Super powers I hope

do you mean the yellow pixels top left ? that's just the level up indicator for the next eight levels.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

new badge is coming out

deploy 1331 resonators in unique positions on portals for the base one
deploy 3113 resonators in unique positions for the super mondo cool one

https://plus.google.com/+Ingress/posts/VE5HV3wfS4u

illBilliam
Jan 8, 2006

TheShazbot posted:

new badge is coming out

deploy 1331 resonators in unique positions on portals for the base one
deploy 3113 resonators in unique positions for the super mondo cool one

https://plus.google.com/+Ingress/posts/VE5HV3wfS4u

Yeah, I can kiss my guardian goodbye... on day 136:negative:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

illBilliam posted:

Yeah, I can kiss my guardian goodbye... on day 136:negative:

RIP. Fortunately, mine's already platinum and I have 2 other onyx's I'll get before getting anywhere close to L16

illBilliam
Jan 8, 2006

gwrtheyrn posted:

RIP. Fortunately, mine's already platinum and I have 2 other onyx's I'll get before getting anywhere close to L16

Same. There is the recharger onyx I'm close to getting and as long as my phone stays intact, I'm healthy, and I don't get framed for murder, I should get the sojourner's onyx as well.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

illBilliam posted:

Same. There is the recharger onyx I'm close to getting and as long as my phone stays intact, I'm healthy, and I don't get framed for murder, I should get the sojourner's onyx as well.

I'm going to have recharger and translator in ~5 weeks, and I'm L10 so lol. My hardest thing is finding 2 more golds and one more plat (most likely trekker). I'm trying to make 16 with illuminator locked :v:

P_T_S
Aug 28, 2009

gwrtheyrn posted:

I'm going to have recharger and translator in ~5 weeks, and I'm L10 so lol. My hardest thing is finding 2 more golds and one more plat (most likely trekker). I'm trying to make 16 with illuminator locked :v:

Why? Control fields are the point of the game.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

P_T_S posted:

Why? Control fields are the point of the game.

Because I can? I mostly walk and play, so it's not like I am going to be throwing big fields, so I mostly just farm, clear, and give gear/keys to people who play the field game from their cars because they're going to be throwing more meaningful fields.

For reference my largest field before I went on a driving round with some people was about 40MU and my average was probably like 1.something

gwrtheyrn fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Apr 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

illBilliam
Jan 8, 2006

gwrtheyrn posted:

I'm trying to make 16 with illuminator locked :v:

Hah! Good stuff.

• Locked thread