Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

What if the marketing is a trick and it's animated in ONE's style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

That was basically perfect, and nicely avoids feeling like giving either series too much weight.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Can we please just get to the part where Saitama punches her

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Zombieman and Pig God are two of the most unambiguously heroic characters in the series, they actually both rule

I love the complete 180 of Pig God being the most visually obvious "well of course the HA is corrupt and lovely" to the reveal of him being the one that takes the job seriously.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Sweet Mask is also totally aware of Saitama's power so it's not likely he'd pick a fight with him. Saitama might have to put him down for being completely crazy though.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Just show us Blast already

Unless Blast is some fiction the Association made to make people think they've got someone better than Tornado in the wings

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I like to pretend Pri Pri doesn't exist.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

He's The Japanese Gay Character with basically all attendant stereotypes, including rapist, it doesn't really seem much deeper than that.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

How can one woman be so mad
one does not inform the shortstack of their shortness, this is ape law

informing of the stackedness is ape judge's discretion

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

It's an h-bomb in a cape with a painted on smiley face.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I think Saitama is the best and strongest because it's funny.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

ONE is like the secret master of the anticlimax my god

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Wittgen posted:

I just wouldn't give One a pass for it.

I mean if you want ONE's attacks on the LGBT community recall that PriPri is a major character

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Death Bot posted:

I love the ridiculous irony that exists in calling out a complaint as "virtue signaling". The complaint would have gone silently after a few posts but the poster whose opinion it is that people scroll past and not complain about it... can't follow their own advice? If virtue signaling exists I'm sure making a point of telling people that you don't care about the feelings of a minority group is it lmfao

Perhaps internet nazis are... hypocritical!?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

King has literally stared supervillains to death, he's a legit hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

To Tatsumaki's (limited) credit, she does flip out when she thinks that her and Saitama's fight has got civilians caught up in it.