Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

AnonSpore posted:

Murata's gonna take a hiatus and apprentice himself to Itou Junji and Umezu Kazuo in preparation
Tatsumaki certainly has that Uzumaki spiral hair going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

NecroMonster posted:

I'm assuming that Saitama is going to tell them off for threatening to attack a wounded girl, and then tell her off for pushing herself so hard when she's wounded again, and then tell Blizzard that she really needs to take care of her sister because her sister is clearly hurt. And everyone is going to just stare at him in stunned loving silence the whole time.

Everyone stares in stunned silence because he never leaves the ground.

Also now in two years Murata gets to draw some cute girl using 3 segment nunchuck action.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
ONE has come a long way. :syoon: Saitama emerging from the ground :syoon:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

drilldo squirt posted:

Why do you think the jews fear the samurai?

They love Chiune Sugihara and while he is not a samurai he is a good man.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Rigged Death Trap posted:

HAhahahah holy poo poo I forgot those two

I remember that most of the monsters have similar gimmicks as the heroes, but I forgot all of them except Zombie man fights a vampire and Watchdogman is mirrored by the giant guard dog monster. WDM stays home so guard dog never meets him.