Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Augh I literally just bought the PDF 5 days ago... oh well, it's only 5 bucks difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

General Ironicus posted:

The Margaret half is right right. Bryde Wilestar is unique for being the only child born to human and elf parents, the result of one of those truce marriages you see all the time in medieval history and fiction. Bella's OUT is her ability to physically manifest music. It comes up a lot.

Wait, then what's the deal with Margaret's kids? Isn't she married to a human?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Non-EuclideanCat posted:

Would it be possible to get a map of the world in the OP? Sometimes it's a bit hard keeping track of where everything is in relation to everything else.

If they use the default world map for 13th Age, the nicest way you could go about getting a look at the map would be supporting Pelgrane Press and buying a pdf or physical copy of the game~

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I'm torn between "ELF" and the wrassle belt as being my favorite parts.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Ape has thrown ape!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Reflavoring, from the looks of it.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Thousand yard stares are very typical of sorcerers, I'd think.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Rumda posted:

So his mother is still the Empress then, which makes it more treasonous.

Not necessarily. She might have been a consort.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

A slurring Mint telling off a dragon (I think?) for being too stupid to take their treasure.

Edit: This, basically: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOU0n-5dzTQ

Mr. Lobe fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Sep 9, 2014

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Breadmaster posted:

What would Mint's mother think if she found out about his chairs?

It's good for a boy to have his hobbies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

medibot posted:

No! Don't eat the bones!

• Locked thread