Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

General Ironicus posted:

Once again, someone in the game has a birthday, but nobody drew me anything to share with you :( (that I know of [yet]).

Happy birthday, Ironicus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

GeneralYeti posted:

13th Age looks like a lot more fun compared to 4e D&D. At least, there doesn't seem to be as much sighing.

:ssh: There's a reason we canceled 4e for this.

(note: do not derail this thread over this, I thought it was common knowledge)

claw game handjob fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Aug 15, 2013

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
psst: iTunes links to the same site, where they are all hosted.

The problem is known to us and solutions are underway.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Mecheon posted:

I have no idea if making pogs is easy or not for this system, otherwise I'd dig into some of my Neat Looking Artwork folders and barf so many more demon pogs on you guys. How can you not have an individual pog for all 72 demons of the Ars Goetica jeez

If they're still using VDave it is: 64x64 = one-square pog, multiply by whatever size you want it to be. Make it a .png in the end.

I just used a couple of preset frames to make them all look similar, dunno if anyone does that anymore.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Borrillz posted:

Now that the lpdnd paragon thread is done are you guys gonna start doing bonus content/thread games?

As the guy who ran 99% of those: nope

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Ablative posted:

I don't think he's physically capable of that.

ahahahahahahahahahaha

YEAH THAT ABOUT SUMS THAT UP

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Wanamingo posted:

Were the old videos ever reuploaded anywhere? I know I've asked once before in the thread and somebody said they had them all but didn't want to put them on youtube without your permission, but I don't think anything ever came of that.

Not that I know of, and if that chap doesn't do it, we're all screwed: Wolfshirt lost them and he was the recording guy at the time.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Wanamingo posted:

I was going to ask about paragon tier, but apparently those still exist on Blip? Weird that they'd survive while heroic tier got deleted, but whatever.

Hilarious fact: not only did they give an assurance that the Paragon account was completely purge-safe, they upgraded us to free Pro status. It's not likely to go anywhere anytime soon.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
Magic wins BECAUSE Superman would be Might-based and he's got a crippling weakness to magic.

Boom. Contest over.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I would normally make this a PM to Ironicus but since I did say I'd post these up for people to see if LPD&D died:

DoodleMoogle made a lot of art which was used for character tokens and I love him for it. A variety of things were created which never got used. Here they are, both to be shown off, and in case they might come in handy for this game/anyone else's stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
Got tipped off that this had come to a close, and thus had to drop by and see how it wrapped up. Didn't expect the breadth of surprises I got!

For what it's worth, Ironicus, you've surpassed any foundation I could ever lay as a GM, and I don't see any of myself in your style, which is the best compliment I've got for you, my man. Let's all just come clean and admit I was a lovely GM and a lovely alcoholic once and for all. I'm glad you never fell into my pitfalls, and, while I'm here: your podcast is pretty good, man.

To those of you I played with... actually most of you still talk to me, so I don't really have much to add here you haven't heard for years. Congrats, Plaz?

I don't know who the rest of you are. I only listened to one episode. Sorry I can't personalize this more.

And to those of you who listened, to this show, or its rotting skeleton of a prior campaign, the only thing I can add for you is you're all baffling to me on plenty of levels. Oh, to be you, to be youths, and to see what you see in this. For the love of christ don't derail the thread about this post because it's not like I'll see it, don't @ me, etc.

• Locked thread