Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Is it me, or has mobile geography been more common than the standard kind so far? I guess the Kohru behemoths plant the idea of big moving things in your head and it's tough to let go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So you're getting rid of the party's grudge monster allotment in one go? Makes sense.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Is it wrong that I was expecting the coins to be weirdly shaped disks of common metal labeled "COIN"?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Remind me, has anything the Rogue Elements visited ever been left in better condition than when they arrived there?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I dunno about scope. Microscope and Kingdom are...

Oh, wait, I get it now. Yeah, in the absence of a central GM, games do often write their own plot structure and formal ways of passing authority around. And relatedly, it's easier to have a game with a unified structure when everybody's got equal parts within it, so the system, rather than the story custodian, is the thing everyone looks to to find out what comes next.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Really the only reason they've even got this sweet ride is so that it can fall apart gloriously.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
This is not about favorite moments. It just struck me catching up on the latest podcast that it must be really difficult to actually know which dragon you've slain. I mean, do they keep a registry or something?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Have to say, the Footballsman was my favorite part of that game.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I suppose in an amazing fantasy world, the Tarrasque is nothing more than a particularly considerate natural disaster. I mean, fire just burns everything. The Tarrasque eats what it wants to.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
You'd think after dealing with the Tarrasque everything would go downhill from there, but somehow things keep ramping up.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Well, it's like they always say: there's no saving throw against grandmothers.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So, just a question: in these 56 sessions, how many actual combats have you had?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Good ol' Regal Wrangle. It was fun to hear the narration going off what with swapping in and out of "DM Voice".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Looking forward to this session report. It sounds like it's going to be kind of ridiculous, especially if somehow the Occultist forms the chest of the robot and as a result nobody ever takes damage, even if there is some camera shake.

• Locked thread