Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Liver
May 4, 2009

I had a free afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Pyradox posted:

Yeah, that picture is absolutely awesome. I love the lighting on Scarlett's arm there.

So is this Algernon after Scarlett dragged him on a shopping trip through Horizon so he'd finally have something to wear that wasn't made from recently deceased animals? Because it suits him.

This is just a thing I have about fantasy fashion, in that I hate it. Kilts and tunics and cloaks and robes, it's boring! Wear some brands, for god's sake!

John Liver
May 4, 2009

citybeatnik posted:

As an addendum to this - I can't seem to get the latest episode to load properly on iTunes. Am I the only one having this issue, or...?

Yeah, the latest episode always needs to be downloaded anew. Once iTunes is closed it apparently disappears and has to be downloaded all over again.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

And here I thought we might have escaped the grease for once.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

WolfShirt posted:

The Contest deadline is 2 weeks from today (Wednesday, March 5th). So go support your team!

Yeeeeeeeeeesssss

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Team Magic 4eva.

I think the next place our heroes visit will be a cable TV station.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Lethemonster posted:

This is now my background. And my housemates background. I changed it while he was sleeping.

Do you have more of any of the characters?

Thanks! I also did this one and for the last thread I did this one.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

You have no idea how funny the Diseny's Land bit is to me. "Main Street, Dragon Empire" is a place I'd genuinely want to see.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

PlasmaMan posted:

emotionally resonant

I'm resonating with vindictive laughter.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Nobi.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

thetoughestbean posted:

Except Slots's goal isn't the aversion of the end of life as we know it. He's just some kleptomaniac.

Such is the nature of the one-armed bandit.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

General Ironicus posted:

Not only have we been working hard at our two ongoing campaigns, but we've been recording guest games as special episodes too! Our second one already has fanart, despite not even being finished. Here's a sneak peek!

Link to this artist please?

John Liver
May 4, 2009

PlasmaMan posted:

literally gone to Disneyland

Missed a great opportunity to get in for free.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

"FREE BEER."

John Liver
May 4, 2009

ikks posted:

y'all need to be reigned back in with some good old-fashioned podcast filth

unsubscribed

John Liver
May 4, 2009

ikks posted:

Margaret Stone's Imperial Mandate Talking Points

Imagine for a moment you're the dungeon designer. What are you protecting in your dungeon? What sort of traps and obstacles do you devise? What's your purpose in building those traps? Are you trying to defeat invaders, or test them for some virtue to allow them to proceed?

My dungeon is designed to protect my Freedom, and is guarded by all of my guns. Guns that fire bullets, guns that fire magic, guns that fire when touched, guns that fire when you look at them. Guns that fire when they look at you. Lots of guns.

There is no virtue to stealing my Freedom, and the immigrants intruders must die.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

No, the purpose of elfgames is to enforce the superiority of one nerd over others, as it has been since the dawn of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Scarlett posted:

Favorite bit from Eddie Izzard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMMHUzm22oE

• Locked thread