Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

catdynamite posted:

Aiana Kan
Aasimar Cleric (Domain of the Sun)

Really like this one. Your artwork is great as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

PublicOpinion posted:

Fanart of Mint in the eldritch throes of chaos bloodfrenzy. As he gets progressively more metal, I keep thinking of him as The Fury, what with the suit and the came back from space and also the limited ability to fly. Shame the sorceror doesn't have any super impressive options for reliable fire damage.

At first I thought it was picture of the WRRYYYYYY from several sessions back

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Roach Warehouse posted:

Sorry to hear that Palisade. I find the videos a lot easier to engage with than the podcasts, so consider that a vote of support if you ever come to the decision of re-producing them.

I agree with this.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

PublicOpinion posted:

I still plan on finishing that other thing, but I was struck earlier by the thought about how our favorite rogues might have turned out roguer.
Click here for stat blocks!

Alternate Universe Evil Team Magic:

Tyrannomagus Regina (Tyrant Wizard Queen), Cosmic Sorceror, The Sound Body, and Some rear end in a top hat Ghost
I didn't bother checking what kind of breath weapon gold dragons traditionally have, because if it doesn't turn things to gold Midas-style then what's the point

And because I couldn't stop,
Alternate Universe Evil Team Might:

Imperial Executioner, Knave of Shadows, The Golden Guitar, and The World's Least Civilized Gnoll
Put in synergy between G. Guitar and S. Body, because even alternate evil Grand Handsome is unstoppable.

OK now these guys need to show up and become the arch rivals of the party. Lets face it a fight between the two groups would be pretty cool.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Still I vastly prefer videos because I know they are using a board and I like to see what they are doing on it.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yay. It's back.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

McBearson posted:

Imagine a world where Margaret has more than one attack.

Terrifying, isn't it?

Your avatar is the Enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

MelvinBison posted:

My prediction: Rip dies, Mercury possesses his body. Just like Zato and Eddie.

Does that mean that Rip will mysteriously come back to life like Zato did.

• Locked thread