Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TCat
Oct 10, 2012

I'll save you the time and call myself a loser
So has nobody else noticed that on Margeret's bio pic thing on the first page it says "raised by a family of famers"
And now I just see her family showing her off like "TADA THE GODS BLESSED US WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL CHILD!"
Then later it's like "Oh wait you're just an elf, gently caress that."
Also I still like how people draw her with wrinkles despite the fact that A- she's 40 and even in the real world with normal humans, jowl wrinkles don't happen that early, and B- she's an elf, so despite acting like an old lady she's more like a grumpy teenager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TCat
Oct 10, 2012

WolfShirt posted:

A few of the members of 13th Age have gotten together to test out an "equally" "exciting" new "indie" "roleplaying game" called D&D Next as part of the 6 Feats Under initiative.

You can check it out here

We're going to be playing every tabletop RPG known to man, as you can see we're starting with the best.

How are you playing a Minotaur, a Golem, and a rabbit in D&D Next? Is there some kind of guide for monster characters, or are you using one of the other playable races template, or is there a conversion for 4e/3.X characters I'm unaware of.

TCat
Oct 10, 2012

Gharbad the Weak posted:

If you want more specifics on what exactly we did, come on over to the actual Next thread and ask there, but yeah, it's mostly reflavoring, and minor sensible changes. With a bit of imagination and some good sense, you can make practically anything a player race.

I would but I was hoping based on answers I could turn it into "How is character thing?" in 13th age since there's kind of a habit of the group playing atypical characters.

• Locked thread