Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Hindsight is 20/20 and Wizards doing nothing but stand in the back then complaining when poo poo goes bad is just a typical Caster contribution. :colbert:

Reminds me of the ol' case of Boneroller Johnson, who won a case of attempted assault against the Emperor by shrugging and saying 'The party Wizard didn't stop me!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

Turns out the chamberpot was the secret key that turns the great gold wyrm into a more durable metal.

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

Ah yes, my favorite of all the icons, The Great Gold Cow.

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

You guys and yer podcasts are what really got me unhealthily addicted to tabletop games in the first place, so I figure the least I can do is toss you a few shillings.

Congrats on meeting both your goals fuckin' instantly by the way, holy poo poo.

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

Bringing someone home to meet the parents must be a real buzzkill.

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

So if anyone in the thread has Tomodachi Life, a friend of mine made some fine lookin' miis of the main party.

She then went on to realise an old classic.

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

So now that 13 true ways is for-real out, will you guys be doing an advicecast kinda round-table discussion about it?

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

This bodes well.

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

PublicOpinion posted:

Now that the multiclass rules are out, ranger/fighter is an option. Mixing the ranged fighter options and the ranged ranger options (or the melee fighter and melee ranger options) would be terribly annoying, but she could switch off between bow ranger and sword fighter.

Imagine a world where Margaret has more than one attack.

Terrifying, isn't it?

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

I prefer the shorter podcasts. They keep me sane on public transport.

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

ikks posted:

y'all need to be reigned back in with some good old-fashioned podcast filth

Unsubscribed

... so I could subscribe twice.

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

Exclusive leak of the 13a fighting game;

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

You're my new best friend. Godspeed.

Edit: If it's alright, mind posting the QR code?

Not at all.

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

There will always be chairs in the world. The story goes on.

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

Ironicus, if it helps your self-conciousness over a lack of Pyramid-Lips, I always imagined your DM persona as Gibnaf in a glittery magenta jacket. Like a gameshow host for high-fantasy narrative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McBearson
Apr 29, 2013

No ecosystem can be called truly stable without the presence of a MOUNTAIN OF SKULLS, underground or otherwise.

• Locked thread