Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«303 »
Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Did he smile his work to see?
Did he who made the Monk make thee?

Andrew_1985 posted:

Did anyone else see the Missing Crunchy poster on Treetrunk's House during BMO's
Episode?

I did see that. Ominous!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

"Why is it blue?"
"It's always blue."

galenanorth posted:

They haven't been taken off the site of the largest YouTube competitor, Dailymotion

Yeah I only found out from a friend that this is the thing to do last night (after finally getting all the episodes from another source)

I need to stress again that SON OF RAP BEAR IS FUCKIN AWESOME

Gumbald's origin was a little weird and rushed but I did laugh a bunch at all the personal brand stuff.

Say Nothing
Mar 4, 2013

RRG?

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

by Lowtax

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

I FEEL ALIVE AGAIN!

Holy gently caress yeah HW x Finn

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

I FEEL ALIVE AGAIN!

So uh....

I think the whole season is dropping on Hulu on the 21st of October?

The Ayshkerbundy
Mar 22, 2016

Zeruel posted:

So uh....

I think the whole season is dropping on Hulu on the 21st of October?

The CN website has the newest 4 episodes (start of production season 9) labeled as season 10, so only the eps the website labels as season 9 (Orb, Elements, and the post-elements season 8 eps) are being put on hulu

Rand Brittain
Mar 24, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

Are they still bizarrely refusing to release the latest season on Bluray and just doing DVD?

I have no idea why that's a thing.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

Pull up dem pants, Cuphead

If I had to guess I'd say viewership is probably waaaaaaaaaaaaay down and the average child-rearing household has DVD players handily included in everything but Blu-Ray players not so much.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

"Why is it blue?"
"It's always blue."

If thatís true itís annoying given that viewership being down can largely be put down to their erratic scheduling and lack of advertising.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

Pull up dem pants, Cuphead

I'm sure kids stopped watching this show in favor of Stephen Universe et all, those shows still routinely put out poo poo that would very comfortable in a mid 90's Nick Jr. lineup.

I remember between season 5-6 was when my friends kids or my students stopped watching because it was months at a time of Sad Finn Adventures in Dating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

Escobarbarian posted:

If thatís true itís annoying given that viewership being down can largely be put down to their erratic scheduling and lack of advertising.

Cartoon Network has never understood how to promote a show. They greenlight some cool shows but put minimal effort into keeping the momentum going, Adventure Time making it this far is kind of amazing in a way.

side_burned fucked around with this message at Sep 26, 2017 around 04:55

«303 »