Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sutureself
Sep 23, 2007

Well, here's my answer...
Those are definitely shoes I never noticed that, and right before bed, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sutureself
Sep 23, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

Thanks for the terrible article. The writer lists the most adult episodes of Adventure Time and then the most childish episodes of Louie; reads like a community college English course essay on "How Two Things I Like Are Similar." Pro click.

After all the Australian censorship, that's all they got left!

Sutureself
Sep 23, 2007

Every one of those episode descriptions sounds golden. I wonder if The Vault will tie into that unremarkable witch (what was her name again? The one with the shirts...) like some folks spotted. Either way, it was pretty shocking when she appeared, and I loved how Finn locked it away, so I'm looking forward to some shenanigans!

Sutureself
Sep 23, 2007

Was this episode the first time Lady Rainicorn's language was acknowledged as Korean? Or did it maybe come up in the episode with her parents? The timing on the exploding penis-turtle was perfect, Little buddy was walking just long enough to see it coming.

The end of the last episode had me worried; Jake just vanished, Finn seemed really upset, I was expecting this one to be dark. Instead it was super light and funny and that dog-lady was giving me deja vu and I have no idea why.

• Locked thread