Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
great reaction on that goal, top touch and a clinical finish. ill pit jozy down for 12 goals this season, and over 20 from all competitions with ease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

oh em gee bee ess posted:

gently caress I wish they did a bone scan on Freddy Adu

ill bet you do :iamafag:

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

my gut instinct tells me jozy is about to get a week off, get the rest he needs, and go on a scoring spree

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

what great positioning by jozy, a true goal hawk. god bless america

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

T. Finninho posted:

Haha Jozy's poo poo first touch worked to his advantage today and accidentally set up the winner for Borini

that was pure class from jozy, masterful touch and a deserved motm performance

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

i think we're all caught up in how good jozy looked today that we're forgetting he scored on a miserable human pile of adultering poo poo, and that makes me happy

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

also my 13 prediction will come through, as the weather cools down josmer is heating up for a big haul between now and the first of the year

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Big Jozy Knew posted:

What does Ryan Giggs have to do with this??

chelsea fan here and,

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

All Of The Dicks posted:

Its weird when people are mad that John Terry had a sex outside the bonds of holy matrimony.

and, john terry is a great guy

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

its funny because any other striker for any other club id expect to score at least a goal against cardiff, but not jozy

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

put your money where your mouth is oliwan

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Babby Thatcher posted:

lol this is perhaps his worst performance of the season. pundits spent pretty much the whole break ripping him apart, even noted non-opinion-haver Jamie Redknapp. they were holding back laughter when his transfer fee came up. No way he sees a PL pitch after Feb 1st

he's shown no touch, no work rate at all, no pace and no physicality. whats the fifth tool i forget but he hasnt shown that either

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Pissflaps posted:

God drat that miss.

the best part is steven fletcher easily converting the same chance like 15 minutes later

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

jozy is gonna win the ballon d'snore

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

if jozy wins a ballon d'or i will wear blackface to work for the rest of my life and talk in southern slang no matter how many times i get beat up for it

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

he cant keep the ball on the ground from that close lol, what an awful pass he shouldnt get an assist for that

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

thats a bad cheat right there, how can sunderland put 4 in and jozy cant even get 1 as a striker. please dont troll this post

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

the best part is that if he used his strength he would have at least had an attempt on goal rather than diving

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

jozy seriously needs to be benched, he is obviously completely shot confidence wise

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

serious gaylord posted:

Its got to the point that he's being boo'd when he gets brought on as a sub. Thats got to hurt.

he lacks class we all know that, but he doesnt even look interested in being out there. he brought it on himself and should seriously consider going back to mls

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

the best part will be the transfer fee he gets from an out of touch mls club, sunderland can probably at least make their money back

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

cadfael posted:

It was a brutal body-check and well deserved

thats pitiful

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

was he through on goal for that, because if so its even more pitiful

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

call me crazy, but im putting a fiver on jozy to put it in the old onion bag tomorrow.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

the setup from jozy was nice, and he seemed to be more interested in actually trying; he was in the right position for the third goal. maybe poyet coming out and looking for a transfer will wake him up a bit and at least get him trying some

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

alt+255

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

how about a sneaky parlay for jozy to score in the league cup and fa cup final, at a 450/1 odd

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

put a fiver on jozy to score today, getting tired of wasting fivers every weekend. come on big lad stick one in

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

well tbh it is nice for jozy that he's getting a match, its just not nice for sunderland

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

vaginal culture posted:

Their entire life is built around hating sports and people who play and/or enjoy sports but then they become fat adults and latch onto soccer because its a bland enough "counter culture" that accepts fat dorky losers.

nice meltdown

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

announcers on nbc sports live extra currently trashing altidore

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

mls is not a top 5 league

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

a great video of jozy during his hull city days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF5nf1g14c&t=143s

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

worst Yank transfer ever

I hope KARMA rewards Jozy with 6 goals in the world cup and he can get a move to a Lazio or Stuttgart come summer and start scoring goals. Maybe England just isn’t his league as Germany was not Donovan’s league.

we need more younger Yanks playing in Holland. I’d love to see more head to France as well. We however for sure need them in Spain/Italy, but they have massive restrictions on foreign players and they usually don’t go American. Maybe a point as those places have huge xenophobic problems and corruption and sometimes players don’t get paid

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

lol every comment is bad

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

liverpool

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

jozy - hate me now.flv