Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I'm surprised at the amount of secrets I'm missing. Also that they put in secrets that don't even count toward secrets. On just the first level there's an anime girl bathing behind the waterfall, a flaming black rabbit that I'm guessing I got shooting all the rabbits, and if you get back to your car and run all the way down either side of the road you'll come to a painting of the road. You can peek through to see the world of Hard Reset behind it. Also destroying everything I can in case there is an achievement for it. So many things explode I've learned not to trust anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
The characters and writing are great all around. It's amazing how far they've come from the sterile Hard Reset and it's nonsensical story. I think my favorite part is Wang comes in already fleshed out. He was already Batman with a Batcave even before he made a pact with a demon.

Oh, and also, ship level spoilers, how many protagonists do you know of that takes the initiative to betray the people that are surely going to betray them first. Most games I can think of have the main character get screwed over then get revenge later. Wang knew those twins were going to be trouble. It was obvious to the player and for once your character is a step ahead.

Flubby fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Sep 29, 2013

• Locked thread