Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Having watched enough Penguins games on ROOT Sports I can see why people hate the Penguins because the propaganda/cocksucking tandem of Bob Errey and Paul Steigerwald ruins a lot of games. They will never say a bad thing about the players and will try to find any excuse to make lovely plays done by the Pens the other team's fault. Oh and they'll defend Marc Andre Fleury to the bitter end. Honestly its better to just watch the game in sync with radio since Mike Lange owns all the bones.

BTW where ROOT Sports fall in the grand scheme of things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

FuzzySkinner posted:

He was actually on the VH1 "I love the.." shows I was quite addicted to, and he was actually one of the funniest people on there.

The one I remember the most fondly was him making fun of Marge Schott.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snkqd7P38GI&t=5m35s
Thanks for reminding me of those because man those shows were great since they introduced me to people like Scott, Eisen, Y2J, and Michael Ian Black. Man it sucks when cancer kills genuinely good people, my neighbor recently passed because of cancer and it loving sucks walking past her house and not come in to have a nice talk and leave with a can of Pepsi or some 3 Musketeers or both. :smith: