Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I was supposed to leave work hours ago

but I can't

stop

click

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

tractor fanatic posted:

I see they changed the Mathematician achievement. I'm pretty sure 256 cursors was impossible.

It stated (up to 128 max)

So you only needed 128 grandmas.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Danyull posted:

How much do golden cookies actually give? I thought they were 2x but the last one I clicked barely moved my CpS at all. That's horseshit man, I need more cookies per second!

Some double your CpS for a minute, some give you a variable lump sum of cookies.

Usually a poo poo amount.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Cheez posted:

I neglected to mention it but I once stumbled upon a chinese (yes, chinese) website discussing cookie clicker gameplay. That, combined with Japan, means we're about to go global! The cookies will never cease.

The whole world is enjoying your cookies!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Semisponge posted:

Man I really don't like it, how do I remove the script? :(

Refresh the page.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Sextillion fingers becomes available at 240 cursors.

I'm at 232. loving cookies.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Farms are good because they usually end up being the cheapest building (because they're worthless), and then you get the cursor upgrade that gives each cursor +100 CpS for each building you own, and suddenly they become amazing.

Of course, they still show as having low CpS, because that big increase shows up under cursors instead of farms.

200 farms producing 16,000 cps, so 80 CPS each.

Now, factor in all of my cursor upgrades and my 200 farms are actually producing 4.5m CPS each.

So yeah that's p intense.

But then that means that all of my portals are producing 4.5m extra as well and it becomes kind of moot.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I might be dense, I have 8000HC, how the hell do I change seasons?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Frozen Cookies breaks the holiday switcher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

You get them for various achievements.

Off the top of my head:
Complete all quests
Beat all monsters
Complete NekoGames

• Locked thread