Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Confirmed at least one furry on the Smash team
Why did they have to reveal the Neverclick achievement after I already built up my cookie empire? I'm not restarting for one dumb achievement... but at the same time, it's so tempting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

What's this talk of dungeons in the updates? Is it just a joke, or is there actual cookie dungeons that I haven't discovered yet?

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Just got a cookie chain for 6 trillion cookies. Looks like I won't have to wait a full day to buy these upgrades.

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

2 cookie chains in a row. The cookie Gods look down favorably on me tonight.

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

I have 19 trillion cookies saved up at this point, should I save them for a while to maximize gold/blood cookie clicks, or just buy as many cursors as I can?

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Megaman posted:

So I just started the game a little while ago, and I don't seem to be going all that fast. I have 2 billion cookies and about 1 million cps. Is there a trick I'm missing?

after you make a couple time machines it speeds up for a while. Then slows way the gently caress down.

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Huh, somehow I got 105% cooldown reduction from the well, when it should top off at 90%. Now I can just hold down the fireball button and destroy everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

It's been a while since I played Cookie Clicker, but I feel the new Beta is a little bit too slow. Once I get past the Wizard Towers and Shipments into the Portals and Alchemy Labs, everything seems to cost dramatically more than what I can produce. Maybe I'm playing wrong, but the cost seems to ramp up way too fast for what they produce.

Desfore fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Aug 26, 2014

• Locked thread