Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Olympic Mathlete posted:

edit: I found this which I feel fits 'these are the people....' quite nicely. Stick around for the ending, it's amazing

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1283807773936033798?s=20

This is amazing, definitely stick around for the ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Some road raging rear end in a top hat tried to murder my brother on the interstate this morning. Tailgated him, tried to pass him on the shoulder then came around the other side and rammed him into the concrete dividers in the median. At least the guy took out his own vehicle in the process, and left in handcuffs.

My bros little Fiesta is toast though.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Not sure yet what is going to happen, I went and picked my bro up at the site and the other driver was still in the state patrol cruiser when we left. Will have to wait for the police report, but bro says he doesn't think any other witnesses stopped to talk to the cops so not sure how things are going to fall.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

90s Solo Cup posted:

I hope your bro's doing better and I also hope the rear end in a top hat in question earns a few years in state custody behind that poo poo.

I'm wondering if said rear end in a top hat had insurance.

Bro had some bruises and a couple scrapes but a clean bill of health otherwise. His little Fiesta was totalled, and they picked up a new 2020 Kia Forte in a nice shade of blue this past weekend.

Frustratingly, the other driver isn't going to be charged with anything or be in any real trouble. There were no witnesses or dashcam footage of the incident, and apparently the damage to the two vehicles wasn't enough to prove who hit who. He still got carted off in handcuffs due to an outstanding warrant at least.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Similar thing happened ages ago to my dad while he was driving. He was headed home on a 2 lane highway in the early hours in our 78 Monte Carlo, and a semi trailer in the other lane managed to lose 6-7 trailer tires at highway speeds. It was so dark out he didn't even see the tire that hit him until it was right on top. He was super lucky in that it rolled over the passenger side of the car. I can still vividly remember going to look at the car the next day, driver side looked almost perfect and passenger side was mangled.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Bring back the footwell high beam switch IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

bonelessdongs posted:

"At least I followed the law" I gasp with my dying breath after causing a crash that killed three other people by merging into 80MPH traffic at 55mph because the sign said so. An eagle named "HIGHWAY PATROL" roosts on my wreck and sheds a single tear.

These are the same people that will overtake a car moving 64mph at 65mph while 50 cars pile up behind them.