Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxteth OGrady
May 28, 2013

dotster posted:

When I deal with CC: whores I just make sure to keep everyone copied CC'ed on all subsequent emails even if they are dropped after the initial email. It is also good to send several status emails on the issue daily so everyone knows the status, it must be urgent if they copied everyone. Be very polite and professional and their manager will take care of it for you in most cases. :)

This works a treat, I do it all the time - I love how the final 'thanks' email is always from the one single account :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxteth OGrady
May 28, 2013

guppy posted:

I hate people who CC the world too, but I think I hate people who turn on read receipts for all emails even more. Nothing you do is that important, assholes. I decline to send them whenever possible.

Annoyingly, iOS automatically sends them when requested. As far as I can tell there's no way to disable that behavior, nor does it so much as tell you one was requested.

grrrr, read receipts. So passive aggressive. I can't click 'no' fast enough.

Sounds like another reason to avoid ithings amirite?