Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ryokurin
Jul 14, 2001

Wanna Die?
Our lead forwards an email that was a notification for a past meeting where they discussed a change that's happening this weekend. He only added the words "Read over the notes so you are aware of what's expected of us" Problem is, there's no notes. There's a link to a spreadsheet of ip addresses, and another link that none of us have access to. So I reply back "There's no notes, just ip addresses"

My boss then replys "Well I don't see what the problem is. What's missing" So I point out a list of what's wrong and basically say "you just told us something is happening, at some point Saturday, if you see it, email this person" to which he replies, "well your first response was rather curt." He still didn't really answer the question, but he still gave us a hell of a lot more info on what's going on than the lead.

I have a meeting, that was already established with him tomorrow, and I'm sure he's going to pull the same poo poo he always does when I ask him to provide better information. "Well we can't hold your hand through all of it, you just have to figure it out!" All i'm asking for is more than a sentence of information about a project. It makes the entire department look like idiots, because everyone expects us to know everything about a project, which he chews us out for when someone complains, and it usually is determined by us, there was more info available but we were never advised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU