Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Bob Morales posted:

As far as I or my manager know, no. But I agree we have to be, somewhere. But it's not like I can just call Microsoft and have them look it up!

We've had poo poo like this happen with some sharepoint portals I have the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with inviting external users to. I remember one org had a tenant established for some printer garbage but boy howdy if that cross-tenant invitation didn't create a user account that nobody knew about in there.

If somebody is piloting o365 or Azure AD somewhere, anywhere touching that domain you'll probably find the account there even though it has no right to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Every time somebody has their name/email changed our Sharepoint online instance and the linked custom app decides not to let go of the old information until the Azure app for each is restarted.

Of course no one is interested in finding out why, you just reboot it three times a week and kill the name changed user’s access for nearly 24 hours at a time until then. What is there to investigate?