Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

VDay posted:

Same thing with Sherlock sleeping with Watson's friend in the earlier episode.
And Sherlock, who then disappeared for a year, turned up out of the blue to apologise for his behaviour and promptly sleeps with the woman again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

ookiimarukochan posted:

I wonder if they'll do the same "Actually film in London but get ALL the geography of the place wrong" thing again? (Only shot of the episode where they were where they said they were was the last one, getting on the Heathrow Express at Paddington)
I'm sure they do that when filming in NYC, but as I don't know New York, I'm not aware of it.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Jorghnassen posted:

OK, maybe I've seen too many ballet recitals, but those dancers look way too heavy for pros. Ballet girls are really skinny (and generally boob-less).
Aleksa Palladino did not have the feet of a great ballerina (try not to Google "ballerina feet" to see the damage that can occur).

Regy Rusty posted:

Woo Bell is back! :woop:
Nice subtle touch with Bell, with Joan seeing him in the office with the photo of the missing vet, his hand still had a slight tremble when he put the mug down. His recovery is still continuing, hasn't been written out / conveniently forgotten.

• Locked thread