Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

TooLShack posted:

What he should do is add boiled peanuts to the menu and make his dogs in the same water.

That.....actually sounds really good. drat I want some cajun boiled peanuts right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST
I love the fact that for months and years to come people are going to scrunch up their faces and look at this guy and go "Ok so then what happened? The internet?!"

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

Deteriorata posted:

I just hope he can actually make a go of it now. It would be a shame to see his dream wither and die due to insufficient traffic. I guess there's enough business to be done that Subway thought it was worth putting a franchise there, so maybe Wayne can, too.

Ok you heard him we have to burn down the subway now.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST
Can there be a stipulation added that the first thing he has to do is withdraw it all as cash, spread it out on his bed and bang his wife on it? I dont know this guy but I feel confident that sex on a giant pile of money is on his bucket list.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

Splicer posted:

It's just a regular dog.

To go.

Genius.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

DasNasty posted:

There's one thing I saw on the kickstarter page that kinda caught my attention, as part of what he needs to build for his restaurant:

I dunno if Alabama state law is different from New Jersey state law, but in the fast food restaurant I used to work in, employees and customers shared a restroom (which is why we all made sure the restroom was clean as gently caress). Guess the law is different, though, since we've never even been close to getting failed by inspectors, but it's still something a bit intriguing to me.

There has to at least be a restroom for employees. Most places have it employee only because if you open a restroom up the the general public they abuse it. loving animals.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

Barry White posted:

Q: What did the hot dog bun say to the hot dog?
A: Stop touching my buns!

I dont get it. Why would a bun refer to its buns? Wouldnt it just say stop touching me? Explain this joke to me. With illustrations if possible.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

spacetimecontinuu posted:

I still don't know what happened, can you guys tell me what happened?

Heart warming dude turns out to be kinda dumb and kinda racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST
If he would just cook his hotdogs over a couple bitcoin miners this whole disaster could be averted.

• Locked thread