Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
In for 25. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Peruser posted:

Our boy Wayne plays by the rules :3: He really is one of the nicest people I think I've ever seen, I still can't believe he's thanking everybody personally after all this time. If I had more money to spare I'd bump up my donation but $42 is all I can manage

Wait, so he fixes watches, caters hotdogs AND works for the city sewer department? Hope this thing takes off for him. Kind of like being a goon right now.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Deteriorata posted:

And we've just provided him with a massive "gently caress you" to his terrible boss:

Better and better. Dear Wayne, please kick you boss in the balls on your way out the door, love Team Frogout.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

DragonReach posted:

Ok, talked to the family after getting home. I'm good for doubling down on my $500 donation if he hits 10k. I assume I will be doing this when I wake up in the morning.

Go forth and give goons.

e: punctuation.

You, goonsir/madam are a gentleman/woman and a scholar. :golfclap: I have doubled my (much) smaller pledge.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

death .cab for qt posted:

You can, but it look like he's decided on getting NEON RELISH

In the interest of keeping the Frog Dog not too work intensive but still distinctive, the neon relish idea is cool. Also I stand with the purists who believe (righteously) that ketchup on a dog is heresy.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
E: f;b

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Ataru13 posted:

Not gonna lie, it was that rear end in a top hat coming in from FYAD and calling people retarded that got me off the fence to donate. There's no dollar like a spite dollar. :v:

I just took that as our bonafides from FYAD. It really felt like affirmation to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

SEKCobra posted:

Is there a reason why his writing on the kickstarter page isn't capitalized and has a lot of typos?

How about you check your poo poo and toss a good guy some money to make some dogs?

• Locked thread