Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

I seem to remember being able to insult Vovlov when you first meet him, which obviously ends in another game over. I think you need to get to his office on time for that, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

red mammoth posted:

Are you sure? I fired up the game, was on time for Vovlov's meeting, but couldn't find any insults. Same for the second meeting with Vovlov.

Huh, I double-checked and you're right. I thought I remembered [redacted]. (Spoilering this in case I'm conflating it with something later in the game.) Sorry about that.

pumpinglemma fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Sep 27, 2013

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

Night10194 posted:

Unforgiving or not, I kind of like how 'Kruglov' has to actually act like a spy. Keep his cover, turn the alarm back on to avoid suspicion, hide bodies, keep the cops out of it, sweep for bugs...it's cool. Presented in this form, I'm really starting to get invested in the mystery and I'm eager to see where this goes.

This is basically why I love the game. It's unforgiving, but it's unforgiving in a very appropriate way.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

red mammoth posted:

I'll do another recap after Chapter 2. I'm thinking of making a chart showing everyone who's involved with the conspiracy.

I'd really appreciate this too - there are so many people it gets a little hard to keep track of.

• Locked thread