Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

boom boom boom posted:

They probably didn't want to run the risk of a bunch of the big disc head variant clogging up shelves.

How dare you. The AWACS EZ-8 is the best variant and I refuse to hear otherwise. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-09-23/gundam-voice-actor-masashi-hirose-hospitalized/.79132

Oh no :(

Mr. Ral no.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

:negative:

Oh wow I didn't realize he voiced Hideyoshi in Umineko.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
:(

I guess Ramba Ral won't play as big of a part this season. I hope he gets better soon!

Do you guys think that they'll introduce a new mentor character (hopefully another good reference) in his place?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

If they do it should totally be Master Asia.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Once you mentioned it, I'd half-expected it to turn out that way too.

But this time it's a single kit and accessories for all three variations :toot:.

Is it wrong that I want to buy three Ez -8s and three weapon kits? That way I can make an Ez-8 gun cannon.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Raxivace posted:

If they do it should totally be Master Asia.

Tell your feeling with Gunpla battles!

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Please pull through, Mr. Ral.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Raxivace posted:

Oh wow I didn't realize he voiced Hideyoshi in Umineko.

And he was Kan Yu in VOTOMS.

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
Ugh... On a less depressing note, we seem to have gotten an image of Sazaki's sister (on the far left).

I believe it says her team name is "The Northern Song [Dynasty] Vases." :v:

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

John Carstairs posted:

Ugh... On a less depressing note, we seem to have gotten an image of Sazaki's sister (on the far left).

I think we've found this season's Black Trisisters :rimshot:

-e-
Their school is even called Saint Odessa.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

John Carstairs posted:

If she's the one piloting the R-Gyagya she might already be the best character.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

If she's the one piloting the R-Gyagya she might already be the best character.

R-Gyagya was presented as being her Gunpla, so she is already the best character.

Blue Trisister uses a lot of internetlingo (wwwwwww) and Purple Trisister has excessively high expectations of boys.

-e-
Guy with glasses is president of the plastic model club and tries to get Hoshino Fumina to join. His nickname is Mantisman.

The girl to his right is his right hand and vice president.

Lurking Haro fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Sep 24, 2014

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective

Lurking Haro posted:

R-Gyagya was presented as being her Gunpla, so she is already the best character.

The judicious part of my brain wants to reserve judgement until I have actually seen the show, but that smug look on her face says, "You're goddamn right I'm the best."

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Both G-reco and Try look promising.

So I'm looking forward to the great bandai gunpla sale of 2015 when they both suck and fail horribly. :suicide:

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Lurking Haro posted:

-e-
Guy with glasses is president of the plastic model club and tries to get Hoshino Fumina to join. His nickname is Mantisman.

The girl to his right is his right hand and vice president.
....Mantisman has to be a reference to something I am completely missing. Unless it was just a random name the staff came up with.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

AradoBalanga posted:

....Mantisman has to be a reference to something I am completely missing. Unless it was just a random name the staff came up with.

Maybe it's like the one guy from the first season who everyone kept calling a gorilla; they call him Mantisman because with his skinny arms and legs and his glasses, he kinda resembles a preying mantis.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

The Custom Bearguy San comes with the little Bearguy called "PuchiGuy" and it sits on the "Chair Striker". I need this right now. :3:

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
It is also, apparently, main dude's sister's unit.

the updated main site posted:

Beargguy F (Family)

A variant of the Beargguy III built by Mirai Kamiki with the help of Yuuma Kousaka. It equips the Chair Striker on its back and carries a tiny Beargguy (Little Guy). But this tiny Beargguy is not simply cute, it is also Beargguy F's trump card in battle...?

Edit: ˅˅ I hope they sell it separately so I can mod it onto everything.

John Carstairs fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Sep 25, 2014

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am glad that I have been alive on this earth long enough to see the phrase "Chair Striker".

Also I like how Sazaki's sister doesn't have the generic anime girl body type. She's generally bigger. I just hope that isn't used as a source of jokes. Also she has bizarrely twiggy arms, but baby steps.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Sep 25, 2014

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

John Carstairs posted:

It is also, apparently, main dude's sister's unit.

Edit: ˅˅ I hope they sell it separately so I can mod it onto everything.

Come onnnn Chair Striker Booster :rolldice:.

John Carstairs posted:

Just noticed her hair clips are the Gyan Vulcan's rocket shields :allears:.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Sep 25, 2014

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
This could have been better if I weren't so lazy:

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Watching BF for the 3rd time. This show has made me appreciate gunpla for what it is, a fun hobby. God help my wallet.

Off topic, why does everyone in Seed and Seed destiny have the same, weird mishapen face?

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Ka0 posted:

Watching BF for the 3rd time. This show has made me appreciate gunpla for what it is, a fun hobby. God help my wallet.

Off topic, why does everyone in Seed and Seed destiny have the same, weird mishapen face?

The character designer, Hisashi Hirai, is kinda lazy with his facial design. He's also done s-CRY-ed, Fafner, and Linebarrels of Iron for comparison and there's maybe 3 faces he's only used once.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
Remaster is still even worse than the original.

Can YOU tell which one is Kira being angry and which one is an alien pod person?

:downs:

Hell I think "original" Kira even actually showed up in Build Fighters, older character design and all.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Yeah, Hirai got the SEED job because he is the protege of Hirokazu Hisayuki who Fukuda worked with on Dendoh and Cyber Formula (and who later went on to Mai HiME) who was either unavailable or uninterested in the job. Unfortunately SEED turned out to be a massive hit and so he keeps getting loving work despite being a terrible terrible artist.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

StrifeHira posted:

Remaster is still even worse than the original.

Holy lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
New thread.

• Locked thread