Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Teen Titans' opening song is really good

also really good: anime, jpop

Really though I'm still fascinated by how many people watching this show complain about the juvenile tone of the original, as if this one is any better at all?

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Feb 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

I mean "brutally trolls fans of the original" doesn't seem like a good reason to watch a TV show IMO. I don't hang out around deviantart, maybe one-upping these people is truly hilarious

And for what it's worth the humor in this show is IMO just as bad, grating, unfunny and obnoxious as the anime stuff in the original. The "it's not for kids mom!!!!!" stuff in your post is pretty hilarious. I will admit to having a soft spot for the original, though I haven't seen it since it aired, but without the rose tinted glasses I don't really like GO at all

I'm just saying adults posting about a children's flash animated comedy show on the internet should probably be careful of stones and glass houses and such

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Feb 14, 2015

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

NarwhalParty posted:

You all forget the worst travesty to come out of TT, the Puffy AmiYumi Show.

Another show with a good opening song

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

raditts posted:

He considers jpop "really good" so he's probably used to enjoying terrible things.

but I don't like TT Go? :confused:

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

axleblaze posted:

Well this thread took a weird turn really quickly.

This show had an entire episode revolving around leg fetishes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

I'm just saying, weird poo poo goes in, weird poo poo comes out

• Locked thread