Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
This anime :allears: I don't know where this show is going to go, but even if the rest of the season is meddling, but I don't care because this anime has already made it's mark with that amazing first episode. So laid back! So much charm! Seeing this right after Kill La Kill is a trip. Definitely keeping up with this one for the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
This episode was great. It's easy to get carried away with being jaded and cynical all the time, but this episode felt like a reminder that it wasn't always like that. There was a time when you could be curious, outgoing, and playful without any sort of pretense except for the sake of having fun with the people you enjoy being around. This episode felt like being a kid again and all the innocence and pure fun that comes along with it. Love it, 11/10, AOTY 2013 (okay, maybe not, but definitely the sweetest SoL of the year)

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Yeah, not a great episode. Had some good moments, but not as solid as the previous ones.

The girls have some seriously rad hair in the manga! It's so swoopy and lively.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Aw, that was sweet. It kind of felt like a call back to the first episode, with them just hanging out and Renge still feeling a bit insecure about living in the country. I still think the first few episodes were the strongest and it was just kinda cute fluff after that, but I enjoyed keeping up with it.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
gently caress yessss. I'm in kind of a slump after a god awful Chu-2 second season and SamFlam's wild mediocre ride and this sounds so refreshing right now

• Locked thread