Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Those new Nessa avs sure are a great way to spot FYAD posters.

What's a Nessa and who gives a gently caress if people post in FYAD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

It's like pingu in that respect.
There's more to Pingu than "Pingu likes to gently caress around and is kind of a dick"?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Sad lions posted:

(Ray is even neutered)

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

sub supau has a new favorite as of 19:11 on Oct 9, 2014

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Xander77 posted:

I'm pretty sure we just established that Achewood is the absolute worst though?
I think we can all agree that this thread is the absolute worst.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

cheerfullydrab posted:

Okay, I want to backtrack from my earlier statement. Sinfest is not "The Worst". Its art and storytelling are at least on par with "Moon Over June". It's absolutely and 100% better than high-resolution pictures of feces smeared on week-old newspapers. Sure, its characterization may not be as good as Achewood, but at times it almost approaches the level of detail of Bazooka Joe comics from the early '70's. People who like Sinfest aren't drooling morons who sit and stare out their windows all day from wheelchairs, they can definitely reason and type things on keyboards, but they are definitely only slightly above the level of tool-making apes and may not pass the mirror test. Yes, all in all, my comments about Sinfest and the people who like it were way too unreasoned, unspecific, and far too broad.

drat dude that's a lot of words about people who like a different comic to you.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

As a man, let me tell you about miscarriages

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Holy poo poo this is amazing.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

You know, I never got the appeal of Kate Beaton. Some of her stuff is great, but most of it boils down to "LOOK AT THE FUNNY WAY <historical figure> IS ACTING! ALSO FUNNY EYES!" and it's gotten somewhat stale.
I do not know what you expected to come of this post.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Not a viking posted:

Video game "activist" spotted.
Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Palmersaurus posted:

i don't like funy comics
thats lucky because every comic you like isnt funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Radio Help posted:

can we please close this thread and make a new one that just says "PYF comics"?

this thread has turned me on to some excellent pieces of work that I probably would have never seen, but this whole "I don't understand why [comic] is funny" refrain is tedious as gently caress.
It won't help.

• Locked thread