Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Waffleopolis posted:

Am I the only one who would love to see Paul F Tompkins play as Jib Janeen in disguise as other roles from other TAH shows?

How about he does his amazing Speakeasy interviews in character as Jib Janeen? Hearing that low-key lounge music before he looks into the camera yelling "HI ALL MY BUDDIES!" would be pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

Checking in to the thread for this awesome show. , almost completely caught up on the podcast eps now. Was at the Town Hall show the other weekend, and can die happy.

Marc Evan Jackson looks like he's trying to force his eyebrow from raising.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
The new Kevin Pollak chat show features guest host Paget Brewster interviewing Marc Evan Jackson, so I think it belongs here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5xs2BkL8kY

Edit: Paget Brewster is the most adorable goddamn person in the world.

Punch Card fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Jun 3, 2014

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Politicalrancor posted:

Marc Evan Jackson's marginal patience for Samm Levine is hilarious

I can't believe anyone tolerates him at all.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Tavarin posted:

The most recent Dead Authors Podcast had Craig Cackowski as Edgar Allan Poe and Marc Evan Jackson as J.D. Salinger and was quite funny.

Marc Evan Jackson's Salinger was so perfect. It's funny because 99% of people are way better at modulating/changing their voices to play characters than he is, but he nails personalities so well, especially with the dismissive rear end in a top hat vibe like he did for Salinger and Gore Vidal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
His nose goes 'honk'

• Locked thread