Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

The Crooked Warden posted:

I haven't touched this since the damage overhaul destroyed my beautiful Acrid.

Where do I start in terms of getting the new competitive/overpowered poo poo?

First you want farm all of the melee stance mods, then get yourself the ugliest space dog with creepy mogwai hands. After that you can either shovel out 80 bucks for prime warframe or spend the next 100 hours in the voiding farming piece by piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
you want 'Rage' , that's a must. Beyond that you can mod her a number of ways. I personally just run Steel Charge, Intensify, Steel Fiber, Vitality, Narrow Minded, Rage, Flow, Rush, and Streamline.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
I too would like to put in the minimal effort/pay the lowest price for someone else's hard work. Where's my discount Prisma Gorgon Crooked Warden?

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

No, but you can come chill in chat and talk about valkyr buttes in the meantime.

Why would they tell us about an update then not release it? Unless. you know, if I were an evil Russian company who just bought a Canadian game developer and I want to make money(or Russian equivalent ) I'd make up some big lie about a new update for the game then give out one or two 75% coupons to a random player whose name starts with an 'A' that's how I'd trick everyone if I were Russian. and company.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
I hate to get all Irish on you but whose dick do I have to suck in PvP for some of them gold and blue potatoes?

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

cat_snake posted:

Are there any suggestions for building out the Scindo Prime? I haven't put any forma into it but I like it so far. Are there any other attack speed mods other than Fury? I would like to see it move a little faster.

Berserk gives attack speed on crit. But I don't know the scrindos base crit chance. Other than that there might be a speed mod on channeling, but I almost never use them so gently caress if I know.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
Well there you go, fury and berserk. Take your pants off and go all crazy on the non-tenno in the solar system

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Warframe trade chat is basically populated by Croatian tweens that think they're Gordon loving Gekko.

Since when did Croatians start playing warframe? I thought they were all busy with... I don't know drinking windex mixed and coconut milk or some poo poo.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Man, all the bitching about pink people were doing makes me tempted to go back to my garish Eldar Harlequin pink and gold color scheme monstrosity. Hmm.

My flat mate dresses in all black so his phone, wallet, and every frame and gun are in varying shades of pink. Pink rhinos, pink somas, even pink gammacores. My point is be proud of your garish taste in color pallets, because I still think it's less dumb than embers with green energy colors.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

SynthOrange posted:

RIP Prisma Gorgon futures and that one goon who invested in them.

That's my flatmate and he has no idea on account of that bloodborne.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Please tell me this is the result of massive inbreeding between your kubrows.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Random Number posted:

So I started the day at 89 plat, and by gouging pubbies I'm sitting at 399 waiting for my trade counter to reset so I can make about 200 more, then I'm gonna try flipping stuff.

PFFF! You're not rich until you can buy 16 prisma gorgons then watch the market crash and not even feel it.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
Is ODC just infested? Or do the girneer\corpus show up too? Like in void

Missions

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

BeAuMaN posted:

I'm just going to sell 2 steel meridian mods for 30 plat and buy that poo poo off the market for 20p

What steel meridian stuff sells on the market? Cause I could use some plat too.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
Thanks for the tips you guys. Now to see if I have what it takes to scam offer quality products at warehouse prices.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Rayjenkins posted:

I feel like Archwing would be so much better if it played a lot like Zone of the Enders.

Grabbing a corpus dude by the neck and swinging him like a club at the ospreys in the room would be pretty great

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
Tallgeese the sad goose comeback, I would have traded for that sancti Tigris.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Roland Jones posted:

Problem is, I'm not in goonclan; some friends got me back into the game and invited me to their clan, so, I'm in that now. I'd like to play with goons and stuff still, but just dropping out of my friends' group probably wouldn't sit well.
Add me IGN Vayan
I'm pretty sure I have a copy of most of the important frame mods and some corrupted ones too. Even the weapon element+status stuff if you need that to. And if I don't have it then I'll pester the goons on your behalf.

Strange Horizon posted:

Does anyone have a glaive prime blueprint they'd sell? I can't find a seller in trade and I have all the other bits, I need it for my pretty space paladin :(

I might have one I can give to you for cheap or if you have any spare ash p or trin p parts I'd be happy with that. If not 20-40p is feels fair, I think.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Neo_Crimson posted:

I've got an Ash P Chassis, do you happen to have a Nova P Systems?

Sorry all I have are her helmuts

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Malachite_Dragon posted:

No idea; all I remember is him posting about it and getting mad when we made fun of him for it.

Was that the guy who would always come in here talking about mediocre and trash weapons were totally viable in 40+ min t4 stuff then Denzine would laugh at his math and everyone else would verbally dog pile on him for having objectively wrong opinions?

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

AlphaKretin posted:

I get the impression people largely skimmed over my Valkyr post so I'll restate a question I included in it so I can get an answer:

Is D forma so I can max Narrow Minded the correct course of action?

Cathair is right and you should listen to him.

Roland Jones posted:

What is Ripline good for?

Movement 2.0 took out a lot of the wind in riplines sails. But when fully leveled (and with at least the base 100% range) you can go all catball Tarzan. The advantage she has is being able to change her direction mid flight without touching the ground. So like an infested eris map has a lot of icky stuff on the ground and warframe are hard to clean. Val can just ripeline through the map without stepping in juggernaut doodoo

Also hearing in your head scorpion from mortal kombat say "get over here"

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
Good point WebDO. I completely forgot about the times when me and a buddy would run void defense he'd be val I'd play zeph and he would start at meow over mumble. I'd panic and start gusting around the room while he tried to riplines me. Good times

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

metasynthetic posted:

I don't get this objection - I mean, if you were to describe real history it would be "ugh why are human kings and presidents behind everything." The Orokin are the ruling elite in human society in a time where technology is capable of making the lower classes literally a different species, and the setting has no aliens that we know of.

Based on the crewman lore entry with the debating execution council it seems likely there were competing factions among the Orokin as well, but the remnants of civilization either don't know the details, or the Tenno don't really give a poo poo about making distinctions. I have a feeling this Orokin moon thing will shed some light on the internals of the Orokin caste.

Gavrilo Princip, John Wilkes Booth, Osama Bin Laden, Lee Harvey Oswald, ever one Julius Caesar spared during Romes civil war with Pompey. All of these people have had major impacts on history. Even though none of them were kings or presidents.
Next time you don't understand something just ask, instead of demonstrating your ignorance in another topic.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Naturally Selected posted:

So mustaches are back, and I gotta say, Loki Prime looks even better with em.

Oh and I finally switched up to win10, and the game capture thing is loving awesome. Still looks worse than in-game, but much better than the utter mush I was getting from steam.

I don't see psylotus or vordog so your loki is only kinda awesome looking :colbert:

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Rap Three Times posted:

Is the Archer frame out then too?

Pretty sure she's still in update 18. I mean they've had a frame for almost every update.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
The RNG gods have smiled upon me this day!
also posting here in case any goons are interested owning their very one legendary core. Which would save me the trouble of trade chat.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

curious posted:

If anyone is in Right Hand Syndicates (PS/RV/NL) and would like to trade something from the Left (SM/AoH/CS) for a copy of the Valkyr augment Eternal War, can you drop me a line? I'm not having much luck organising it in clanchat.

In case anyone else is wondering, the frame augment split appears to be:
pre:
SM/AH/CS   PS/RV/NL
Excalibur  Mag
Frost      Nekros
Limbo      Trinity
Mirage     Valkyr
Nova       Zephyr

If you still need the mod hit me up IGN: Vayan.
I don't think I need anything in return, but this mod might cost more than nine polarity points.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Clan chat has a 100% drop rate. Ask the clan, we've got duplicates of almost all the Good Mods.
And if we don't, we'll probably help you grind for it.

Edit: also the new Trinity Skin has the Z.O.E Orbital Frame super-tiny-feet thing goin' on.

I was about to ask how long before we start seeing Z.O.E. style "cockpits" and then your avatar started thrusting in my face and I realized. We've had them for years.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

SynthOrange posted:

Does that set off the alarms in a vault?

If you mean spy missions, then yes the alarm is sounded

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

AlphaKretin posted:

It's funny, a matter of days before Focus was introduced I called someone a dork for caring about the names of the polarities when the symbols easily correspond to typable characters. Look who's laughing now.

Us right? It's us because that nerd cared about using proper names like some wizard of earthsea mumbo jumbo, instead of fun nicknames like fire chicken, or alova. Please tell me it's us. I need what little self esteem I have left.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

LtSmash posted:

Now what builds are people using for Inaros? I just got him and already like him but I feel I'm probably not doing it as well as I could.
I'm not finished formaing him yet, but rage is essential to infinite energy. I would say p flow allows you to semi dump efficient with a focus on damage and range while leaving duration slightly buffed or untouched. His three is too slow to really be of importance.
I'm sure someone better than me (Denzine or Tallgeese) will figure out optimal mods eventually. But that's my two scarabs on the matter.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Malachite_Dragon posted:

gently caress it if I can't sleep I'mma do something constructive

free to good homes

Can I please have the chroma? His dragon blanky is so adorable I might squeal like a little girly man.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

YouAreStoopud posted:

Man this game has changed a bunch since I played it last on PS4.
I'm on the PC version now and it looks like I'm SOL on getting another Rhino Prime now unless someone wants to sell me the set... so yeah, sell me the set?

I also signed up for the goon clan. Please friend me and play video games with me and be my friend while we play video games together please?
I have a helmet and systems for you Mr new friend when you pass the initiation trial(your application gets accepted). IGN: Vayan when you do get in and have a clan key.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I'm broke from paying bills but come up with a good title text and remind me about it on Wednesday and I'll take care of it.

Thank you, that's super nice of you. It's cool to find out that those viscous rumors I've been spreading are totally untrue.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Danakir posted:

That's a pretty slimy thing to do, good sir. :colbert:

I was making a joke. I would never insinuate anything negative about him or his glorious cod piece.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
Come on guys you gotta believe me.
I got an idea! Check my post history, then you'll see. Except for anything I posted in the CineD section. Or D&D, Or GBS, in fact limit your search to just this thread I mean page. And also skip the post where I admit to being a person.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
Oh I get it now. My bad.

To get back on track Crushing Ruin is the most important mod for jet kitty. After that you can put a P heavy trauma and go crit, or put blast and status on her for the most explosions and ragdoll effects.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
So seeing as the servers are making it hard to play. And I keep seeing people pining for baro's haul, I'm able to get three mods from baro for people who want p heavy trauma or one of the gold slash mods but don't have the ducks or time to farm ducks this week. PC exclusive. First come first serve.

E1: picked up two primed HT for wizard and spacebill. I'll be on later tonight and bits of Sunday for trading. Still got duck hats for one more lucky contestant.

Sazabi fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Mar 13, 2016

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
Real talk: thank you Malachite Dragon for the awesome avatar. If you ever need anything (even ten dollars for an avatar change) I hope to be there for you.

Game talk: do I need to do the Jarvis raid to get my ship infected or does my ship just have a strong immune system?

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
Banshee fans rejoice!

http://i.imgur.com/4GheHO8.png
:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

lets burn posted:

Hey I'm big enough to apologize and shut up. How I talk to my friends might be different than how you speak to your friends. I'll just drop it.

Please tell this is your intro to the apology.

Why I remember it like it was yesterday, a feller named Cathair, me, and another goon were doing an excavation for energy siphon. Sure enough a pubby ashP joined and decided to trigger an excavator without either of the two Frosts near. Well as you might expect we made fun of him for it. Told him not to be a dipshit and sassed him for being MR21 and not knowin' how frost is great for protectin' things. But we never called him a fag because we understood the line between jovial insult and just saying human being.
The point is, who are you again? And why should we put up with you?