Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002

Insert name here posted:

So I've got Excalibur and Volt maxed, with Rhino currently building. What frame should I go for next?

Nova is always the correct answer to this.

Set your effect color to pink and max out Molecular Prime and Stretch. Your group will absolutely hate you; but you will turn every defense/survival mission into a joke.

Fake edit: And when you are standing at extraction with a Banshee who is spamming her shout you can drop your Worm Hole on her and send her away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002

Insert name here posted:

What's the best place to grind for Stretch?

If you are on PC send me a friend request I'll give you one. ArclyteSA is my in-game name.

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002

Denzine posted:

Heavy Unit transmissions now have a 2 minute cool-down and can occur at most 3 times per mission.

This is the best part of the entire patch. I was starting to be adverse to survival missions in a Pavlovian response to that bitch.

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002
I only made it about halfway through the doc, the apologizing and groveling and name dropping were too much to suffer through. I got the impression that the guy just really wants them to abandon Warframe and remake Tribes or something.

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002
Has anyone else ever had this problem?

I have three planets (Saturn, Pluto, Sedna) that all say I am short 1 mission from completing them, but I have no blues sites. As far as I can tell I have done all of the missions and should be 239/239.

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002
I'll try those next, I just was hoping it was a known issue or something so I didn't need to run 30+ missions over again to find the phantom 3. If it's not the bosses I'll just email support and see if they can straighten my account.

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002

Davin Valkri posted:

Have you tried running the boss stage and seeing what happens? I've noticed in my game that the assassination mission icon usually doesn't glow blue when it's opened up but incomplete.

And that is exactly what the problem was on all three planets. Thanks for the tip!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002
I might have missed it in one of the patch notes but did they fix it so that defense rewards are cumulative rather than just getting the reward you Claim & Exit on?